Shivers

A year after the story started:

As he sat there eyes full of sadness , he wanted revenge.. For whoever killed Her...
As he was in her funeral he tried to stay strong and not cry, and so he did.
But maybe he did because , she wasn't his one and only.. Maybe he knew there was someone else who actually was ~His~.
~Ella ES mìa~

A year before the funeral..:

Chapter 1:

Sofia's POV :

I felt it the shiver that ran all over my body while I was looking into her eyes and feeling the tension of hate And anger. In my mother's eyes all I will ever be is a pathetic girl that could never stand up for her self.
I never knew how to fight , my mother have lost hope in me just because of the fact I'm a girl , my brother is strong , he's my mother's top priority , after her mafia of course .my father died when I was a baby soon enough I knew that she killed him mean while she was blaming me .

I just don't know how that will turn out for me since people fear my step father and his mafia and obviously my brother too I'm just nothing in front of them which is why my mother wanted rid of me when I turn 17 which is in two weeks , I don't know what she will do- but she always keeps her promise when its something bad that will happen to me.
I was always abused by her which made me fear every fly that flies around me which makes my whole spine fill up with shivers and negativity.

"Sofia!.." my step father shouted , I immediately got up and went to see what he wanted .
"your gonna get out of this house tomorrow morning ." my mother hissed  clear and loud, "Wait but I'm still not 17!?" I snapped full of fear from her voice. 
"We don't care, Your gonna go and work at the De León's family as their staff "my step father snarled  . " but aren't they our mafia's biggest enemy ?.." I asked stuttering . My voice was cracking out of fear . " they might be but what's for sure we want to get rid of you and that's the only way is to do an alliance with the enemy.." He shouted at me .

I closed my eyes in fear and opened them slowly to see him lifting up a cigarette and pressing his lips on it "get out of my office " he commanded, and so I did I ran to my room feeling like I'm gonna cry but know if I will I will only be proving him that he's right.

I wondered what my brother would have to say about it when he finds out , my brother never knew I was abused by my mother or anything , my brother is very protective of me but I do doubt things this time.

I pulled my self up with a confidence look and went down before my step father starts shouting at me to come to dinner, no one knew that I was abused by my mother but my parents were arranged marriage so i just saw my way through the family tradition .

no one defended me when my step father told them the " big news" of me leaving to become a slave.. I guess my brother was scared of standing up to my step father too.

My father was the mafia boss but when he died my mother had to take lead , the mafia didn't want a woman to lead so she married my step father.

Men do underestimate women ..

I don't like living here anymore, so maybe leaving would be much better for me, but the real question is "am I gonna be abused there too?.." I have this question wandering in my head all day long as if it was a memory .