Wall

I went to my room just to notice that she forgot her journal and reading book in my room , a few seconds later my room door opened , it was Sofia , she got in to take her stuff and got back to her room , it got me angrier for some reason, she didn't tell me from which family she was when she knew all along that the Garcia's is my 1st enemy .

I couldn't keep handling this, I just needed to know why , I just kept getting angrier I couldn't relax myself. So I went to her room.

I knocked on the door several times and she didn't answer so eventually I tried opening the door but it was locked , "Sofia open the god damn door" I said annoyed , " Go away Alexander " she replied hatefully ," I'm not leaving until you open this door even if I have to break it open " I said threatening , " I could careless about what you so Alexander it wouldn't matter if I told you not to would it? .." She replied , "just open the fucking door Sofia" as I laid my head on the door knowing she will never open it.

"Just fuck off Alexander " she said , it kind of made me burn , I never let anyone speak to me like that , but what's worst is that I don't wanna do anything about it right now, "fine then " I replied , I just couldn't handle it anymore  . I kept telling her to open the door but she didn't answer again .

It got on my nerves I broke the door , I just can handle pathetic kind of stubbornness , I looked around her room it was empty but he balcony was open , I went to see if she was outside , I saw her there , lying in the floor looking like a mess , with a flooded brain .

"Get inside " I said it was a cold night I didn't want her to get sick , "leave me alone Alexander.." She replied carelessly , " no I won't because if I will and you stay out here you will get sick ,now get inside" I said explaining , " as if you care " she replied back , " it would surprise you that I do " I said while I walked to her picked her up and got inside.

"Hey! Leave me alone " she said as she tried resisting , " I couldn't keep my anger in anymore " as I let go of her , I  grabbed both of her hands with one hand of mine and pinned her on the wall close to my body and asked her "Why didn't you fucking tell me?!?"  Full of anger as our bodies were close to each other as I pinned her on the wall .

She looked me straight in the eyes as her eyes widened open out of fear of my screaming , we kept looking in each other eyes as he eyes stopped widen . " tell me why .." I said whispering close to her .

"Because I never knew that you didn't know that until today .. " she replied , "what.." I said confused as the tense in my body ran all over me ..

"I-I didn't know.." she said with fear and sadness in her voice as if she was about to cry. " your father gave this deal to my mother and step father " Sofia said uncomfortable, "they always wanted to get rid of me because I was a girl , that couldn't be helpful for them in the Mafia ". She said disappointed, I let got of her hands as she looked awake , " my father did that?" I said or asked I didn't know what I was saying , "y-yeah.." She replied whimpering , she was on her edge of crying and I pushed her farther down with my actions .

She was tired I could see it by her body movement and the black circles under her eyes ," go to sleep get some rest" I told her as  I got out of her room .

I killed her brother she could never look me in the eyes again , I usually never have a problem with killing I do it for pleasure but as long as it hurts her it hurts me too..

The main doorbell rang, " Anders check who that is " I said , " its Mr. Wilson sir ( an ally) " he said tell him to come to my office " I said , " of course sir but his here with more people " anders replied , "who?" I asked , "Mr. Rodriguez ( Damien) , Mr. Lopez (Daniel) and Mr. Cameron( Luke) " anders answered , " fine tell them to wait in the living room I will be down in a minute" I said , " of course sir " .