Weird

A few minutes later:

I sat on the couch silently bored. I wont start working now that's for sure. I will just go upstairs and write something in my journal.

As I am writing a though has came to my head wandering none stop. "Why do I like her.." Its the mystery of a though I can't solve. Maybe its because I never really had anyone live with me here that isn't my parent or any of the staff. Or maybe its because I get to talk to her everyday, look at her, laugh with her and most importantly is flirting with her .

It just makes me spend some time with her being fully myself enjoying my time with her. I don't take it too far with flirting. But I do enjoy seeing her cheeks flush with redness of my flirting.

I usually don't mean to flirt with someone to get their attention because I like them  . I don't flirt usually at all . girls , boys just like me without me even trying. Which is why I won't date any of them . they don't really know me. They only like the idea of me and my looks .

I heard the doorbell ring . as I walked towards the door , it suddenly got slammed wide open as Damien came in . "what the fuck Damien?!" I hissed at him . he slammed the door shut behind him . Damien was busted , he was 3/4 drunk and 1/4 dead . " TRUTH OR DARE?!" He started saying out loud waking the whole universe up .

I sighted at him as I raised my eyebrow annoyed . "oh come onnn" he started begging weirdly ."your so fucking drunk right now aren't you?" I stared at him as he stared back at me acting innocent . "noooo..??" He walked to the living room tripping. "Dumbass" I whispered to myself as I rolled my eyes .

The door opened once again as Blake came in . " what are you doing here?" I raised my eyebrow. "That fucking son of a bitch slammed the fucking door in my face!" Blake said with a black eye on his left eye. "Pfft you got  bested by a door?" I smirked from their stupidness . "OH SHUT THE FUCK UP !" Blake hissed at me angry at Damien . " fine you can go kill him " I said as I rolled my eyes sarcastically knowing he will probably beat the shit out of Damien. "THANK YOU " he grabbed the little table by the door and went after Damien .

I didn't expect him to take it seriously . as he hurried to get Damien injured I heard Damien start screaming like a kid . as I heard other people laugh. I walked to the living room to see who is also here . I saw Daniel and his girlfriend Ashley sitting in the living room gasping for air. "Hey Alexander!" Ashley said. "Hey " I replied weirdly raising an eyebrow as Blake beating up Damien .

"Wait , how the fuck did you get in?" I questioned them as they suddenly turned shut and looked at each other . " It was her idea " Daniel said. "It was his idea!" Ashley said at the same time . "what the fuck?" I stared at them blame each other as Damien started running from Blake and Blake chasing him. The mansion was a mess with pillows all over it-.

"Should probably save Damien's ass" I heard a voice saying. I turned around to see Sofia starring at the Damien and Blake as she giggles . "yeah probably " I chuckled . "wait !, what happened to the door?" Sofia questioned as she raised her eyebrow . we both stared at the door which fell down from all the slamming.

"Uh you know what?" I mumbled . as I heard Sofia nod afterwards  " I'm just not gonna get involved he deserves it " we kept looking at the door awkwardly as Sofia turned around and raised her eyebrow at me of confusion as my mouth stayed open . I didn't know how to explain the situation- I can't even understand it myself.

"IM FREE" Damien shouted as he ran toward us and stood behind Sofia hiding . "what the fuck?" Sofia stood there awkwardly as blake Came towards her and Damien . Blake went behind her as Damien went in front of her . as they ran around her like mice she stepped aside and went behind me as Damien ran out through the front door .

Well technically there isn't any door anymore -

Ashley and Daniel kept blaming each other as the place was turned upside down . "I got for the pillows and you go for the couple?" Sofia offered as we stares at them argue . "mhm" I walked towards them as she started collecting the pillows.

"SHU THE FUCK UP" I hissed at their two weird stupid asses arguing . they both turned silent as they turned their attention to me . "now how the fuck did you get in?" I questioned as they faced each other again . "he was YOUR IDEA" They both hissed . I closed my eyes and shaken my head as I turned around as they started arguing again . " I give up " I said as I put my hands up and left the room.

"For a moment it was fucking peaceful and now its as if peaceful doesn't exist !" I announced as I was going up the stairs.

Unfinished chapter but I haven't posted in a while so here you go ❤🌚