future

I woke up , I was in a white room , it wasn't the De León mansion, it was somewhere locked there was only a bed , nothing else there weren't even any windows or chairs.

I was in the same clothes as yesterday, or was it yesterday?. I was too dizzy to think I couldn't focus , but I couldn't stop but notice the blood stain I had on Alexander's hoodie, I just knew something was off.

I got off the bed barely able to walk , I probably fainted, or did I ?..

I reached the door it was locked , I looked around there was nothing else but a bed and full padded walls . I kept trying to open the door , it didn't open

I got back on my bed knowing it was hopeless to open that door , even with my strength I could never do so. I just waited on the bed , seconds have passed, minutes have passed , hours have passes and I was still waiting , until it got to the point that days have even passed. I didn't eat move or do anything , its not like I could.

I got up and laid on the floor, it got me going crazy, I was just there, lying down on the floor, in a room with no windows , starring at the roof as if it was the sky.. I heard footsteps, I didn't believe I did I thought i was just hallucinating.

the door opened, as i got up I felt relief , or did I ..?

the man wasn't visible it was dark out there and full of light in the room , he got in grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside while another man covered my face, I could only see light from the little holes in the fabric.

I couldn't careless if they wanted to kill me , they would probably be doing me a favour . Its not like i have much of a future to dream of...

I heard men talk , it wasn't clear so I didn't understand anything they were saying.

I heard a gunshot, it all suddenly turned black again. am I the one who got shot? .. I didn't know I didn't feel pain anywhere . the gunshot was loud and clear that I couldn't understand from where it was , but I knew it was close to me.

I felt the feeling I felt last time the same blackness .. the same headache .. the same pain .