Brother?

The meeting door suddenly opened as the guy left , Alexander only came out of the door everyone else was inside , "what's wrong?" I asked as he starred at me , " did u just tell him to fuck off like that and he just did?" He asked confusingly while he raised his eyebrow in shock ," uh yeah he's a dick he should mind his own business . " I said not understanding what's going on , " fine just get in I don't want anyone else to try to hit on you now trust me many will" Alexander said with a serious face , "Okay" I said as I got up and went in .

The meeting was over after three hours since I went in with Alexander , it was boring not gonna lie . We got out of the meeting room , I didn't know where we were going I just followed Alexander , as he kept walking I saw that we were entering the prisoners room , people that he catches from other mafias , I think he usually kills all of them after threatening them .

He went into three cells and got out after he killed each one of the men, I didn't feel comfortable much with killing I did kill people in my life but I never felt like I was doing it for my pleasure .

We got into the last cell , I was about to get in, then Alexander stopped me ," stay outside these two guys over here are dangerous you don't want to get involved with these two " he said warning me . "okay , I guess " I said as I waited outside , a few moment have passed and I heard one of the guys scream out of pain , but for some reason I recognized that scream.. I recognized his voice .

I got out of my zone just to focus a little bit , and just to realize that the guy screaming sounded like my step father , I could never forget his screams as he always screams at me how could I forget?

I thought for my self for a moment , if my step father was in there , which I could careless about him ... Then who's the other guy .

I got up to peek through the cellar door , my eyes have widened , my body got filled with shivers that I could not shake off ... It was my brother.. I froze in my place as I can't believe what I just saw, I can't let Alexander kill my brother , my brother was the only one who was there with me my whole life, the only one I could trust , the one who taught me everything I know now.

"STOP!" I shouted as I ran to hug my brother as he was chained up full of blood , Alexander turned around as he looked At me he didn't understand what was going on , I knew it was the moment that he was gonna find out that I'm from the Garcia family .

"What going on her ?!" He asked all confused with an angry voice , I didn't answer him.. ,"Sofia" my brother said as he was panting searching for air to breath out all of his pain , " I'm here " I said as I hugged him .

a sudden loud gunshot was shot , next to me.. As I looked at my brother just to see a bullet in his head..

"NO!" I shouted as I started crying ..." Cristiano " I said whispering to myself , " please don't leave me big brother " I said to myself out loud.

That was the moment Alexander found out as he was trying to figure out what was going on .

"Take her , to my office " he commanded to his guys , as they dragged me away as I tried to fight them off just so I could stay with my brother , "Leave me alone!!" I started screaming as they dragged me away leaving bruises all over my arms .

I got tired of fighting them I could never..

I burst into tears as they took me away and putting me in Alexander's office as I waited there for Alexander crying locked in .

I sat their in the corner of the room starring at the floor thinking , I couldn't even think straight out of the thought that the only one who was there for me my entire life is dead right now..