The real man

While I was writing in my journal Alexander's father Hiram had some of the mafia over so I stayed in my room and Alexander stayed in his office .

I was thirsty but I didn't wanna go downstairs ,but since I don't have any water up here and I don't want to tell Alexander because it would be just pathetic of me. So I will get down by myself I guess.

As I walked down the stairs step by step slowly so I won't interrupt anyone, I started walking towards the kitchen luckily Hiram and his mafia friends were in the living room, so I got into the kitchen and poured some water in a glass cup them got back up quickly with little running hops.

While I was going in the the hallway hurried to get to my room already  I bumped into Alexander which made me fall over since he was strong and muscular , I tripped backwards , and suddenly I felt my self in the air and not unconscious on the floor , it was Alexander grabbing me from my waist with a quick reflex .

He made me stand straight up as I felt embarrassed . he left and at that moment I noticed I got all of my water all over his clothes and the floor. Hurried to get something to clean the floor up so it wont leave any stain.

I knocked on Alexander's door , while I knew he was there , but he didn't answer so I knocked again , and then he suddenly replied angrily "what now?!" With a deep voice. I jumped out of fear. And I replied softly "nothing I just wanted to apologize I'm sorry " I said .

I left his door step and went to my room I locked it and tucked my self in the blanket hoping for a better hope in my life ..

I got out of my bed to get a shower. As I showered it took me 30 minutes the least.

I got out and there was a very loud knocking on my door while I was in my towel , I asked " who is it?" Embarrassed . "its Alexander idiot open the door I've been knocking for half an hour tsk" he said angrily . "okay" I said while I opened the door for him he entered and saw me in a towel and he was probably questioning it .

"I was showering so I didnt hear you knock I'm sorry." I replied embarrassed and fearful . "its fine,  I just wanted to tell you that there is a ball tomorrow and your coming with me better find the dress you want "
He said partly demanding and partly requesting ,"oh okay-" I answered awkwardly .

"I will leave you to put some clothes on ,good night" Alexander said , "good night " I replied .

"Alexander was hot and very attractive ,but i don't wanna fall in love with someone who doesn't feel the same or just hates the existing fact of me ."I mumbled to myself disappointed .

As I got dressed I left my room and got down to get a little snack to eat , and for my surprise Alexander was downstairs too . in the kitchen. " good, you finished doing whatever you were doing " he said annoyed , "yeah" I replied , "anyways we have to settle some rules if were gonna live together." He said confident . "okay fine by me" I replied , "rule number one don't fall in love with me " he said ,"uh okay?" I replied weirdly ,"rule number two don't ever enter my office of my bedroom. " - " okay" I said , " and lastly don't disrespect me " he said in a bold voice as if he meant it much , " okay " I said confused.

"I'm gonna go to sleep now, good night " I said cheerful ,"good night" he replied.

His rules didn't mean much to me because I anyways don't do any of them so its just like being myself.