Awake

as I woke up once again , there was light in the room , there were voices of people downstairs, I wasn't alone. 

Am I awake finally? , or is it just another night another dream?.  I didn't wanna go through it, I went back to my bed , I heard footsteps from outside the bedroom, the door opened , I saw a man his shape seemed different not like in the other dream . 

he was looking at me knowing I was awake , I got scared and crumbled under the blanket . 

as its all turned black screen again.

I woke up scared heavy breathing and looking around the shiny room , it was different, but then it all turned black screen again without explanation .

I woke up heavy breathing scared shivers all over my spine , I looked around things were blurry I saw someone I could recognise he was speaking to me I couldn't focus , things got more clear I saw who was talking to me while shivers where all over my body , I knew I was awake..

things weren't clean enough I couldn't understand yet what he was saying , but I knew who he was .. which made me feel safe ... Alexander.. 

Alexander's POV:

She woke up all scared , heavy breaking, as shivers ran up her spine, I felt it , the emotion of worrying and a little bit of fear..

"Hey , hey Look at me ." I said as I tried to relax her while grabbing her face with my hand ,  she seemed fearful like she was just running from someone who tried to kill her..

 its been a month since I last saw he moving or should I saw awake, her breaths got lighter her shivers have broken and her movement have gotten stabled .

"Alexander?.." Sofia said with a scared voice, "yeah" I answered her , as she leaned on my chest which I was sitting on the bed next to her . I could feel her tears run through my chest her shock getting out of her. 

a few hours have past and she was still silence but she did walk a little around the house she just didn't want to enter the kitchen. I couldn't blame her .

I wasn't home when the whole thing happened , all I know is that Anders told her to stay in the kitchen and then he came back and found her unconscious  , He didn't know why she was unconscious on the floor , but there was a huge scar in the back of her head as if someone hit her .

I cant leave her in the house alone she will have to come with me so I can protect her, she's not safe in here as well as anywhere else but beside me. 

I saw her sitting in the living room while her leg was jumping up and down nervously, " hey" I said , "hey "she replied, "so I thought about it , you will be coming with me everyday, its not safe in here for you anymore" I said, "But-" she tried to cut what I said out ," its not up for negotiation " I said with a deep voice ," okay" she said looking away .

the day have passed , it was the day Sofia was gonna come with me to the mafia base, we both woke up and got ready , I told her to wear something that will make her look confident ,and so she did.