Blind

I don't want to sleep I just want to stay up all night starring at him as he is sleeping peacefully . I could glare at him all night .

"Goodnight" .I whispered to him as I closed my eyes and fell asleep .

Alexander's POV:

I woke up with the sun glaring in my eyes , sunlight filling the room . I looked next to me , I saw Sofia sleeping there peacefully . the sun was all over her .

I took my hand and I pulled a single hair strad behind her ear , I lowered my hand slowly running it on the side of her cheek .

I blindly noticed sofia opening her eyes slowly as I had my hand on her face , I removed my hand , I saw her smile as she moved her hand placing it in mine . our hands and fingers collided with each other as I looked at her and she looked at me with her beautiful Hazel eyes . I dont wanna take my eyes of her .

She closed her eyes slowly and opened them after a couple of seconds , she was still sleepy . I can still feel her hand's muscles asleep , and so she did fall asleep .. I needed to leave but I cant bare to let go of her hand . She is an addicting drug , I feel like a blind man who could see for the first time in a lifetime..

I heard a knock on the door from the first floor it was loud and clear . I groaned as I got up and peeked from the top of the stairs to see who is here , I saw Daniel breaking in the door angrily .

I went downstairs . "what the fuck Daniel its 5 am ?!" I growled at him . he turned around to me ." we went on the fucking mission against the fucking marilos and the fucking guard took five hostages of theirs and made them our hostages now " he growled at me with angry eyes filling him . I grabbed him by his shirt and pinned him on the wall . " remember who the fuck your talking to Daniel" I hissed at him , " yes one of the guards took hostages so what ?!" I asked him pissed . " two of the damn hostages are fucking children , they're fucking kids " he said as he tried to relax his anger .

"Children?! What the fuck Daniel we don't take fucking kids and involve them into our dark business who the fuck took them?!?!" I growled at  him as I rubbed my forehead with both my fingers . "follow me " Daniel said.

I got to the base with Daniel and got to his office , I saw two kids tied up with a piece of tape on their mouths . "what the fuck Daniel?!" I grinned at him ," I know it looks very wrong with them tied up and tape on their mouths but trust me you don't wanna get a bite by one of these kiddos , one of the guards in gettings stitched up right now " Daniel confessed with an awkward look on his face . " fine just untie them and remove the tapes for God's sake" I mumbled acceptingly .

I never knew how to act around kids, I don't have any siblings or cousins . I just starred at the two kids as they crumbled into each other , seemed like they are related or friends . I better see who brought them here before I slaughter him. "Daniel page Damien let him or her who ever it is .  "stay with the kids , I ain't the kind of person who knows shit about children " I told Daniel as I left his office . I saw him lift his eyebrows in confusion as he said " okay.. I guess.." .

"Who did it ?!" I snapped at blake. Blake is one of my head crews he is good at fighting and shooting , just a very very short temper . " his name is Marco one of the body fighters who attended the mission " black answered me while reading Marco's profile information from the virtual iPad  in his hand . "where the fuck is he ?" I growled at blake . " dude I'm not the enemy relax,  he's in the first cellar " blake showed me to the cellar.

Blake opened the door as I entered the cellar . I saw Marco sitting on the floor willingly . " I-i I didn't mean to take the kids I swear " Marco snapped , "then why the fuck did you?!" I snarled as I stood in front of him . " the hostages there were in bags made out of fabric I couldn't see who the hostages are " he stood up as he said that with his head down . "fine" I turned around to the door giving him my back , " keep him here until I say you can get him out " I commanded as I left the cellar and went back upstairs.

I went back to Daniel's office to see if the kids are alright with Damien , I opened the office door and looked around the place . no one is in the office . I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Damien , I got sent to voicemail . "Daniel !" I called out headed to  him.

"Where the fuck are the kids and Damien?!" I hissed confused of where they are . " I think Damien took them to your mansion " he answered me as he walked away hurrying somewhere .

I rushed out of the base to get to the limousine . " get out " I snapped at the driver . I got into the driver seat and started the vehicle .