surrender

I looked around me it was all smokey, even tho I know that place .. then it hit me, I'm in my family's mafia territory I knew I should've got out , but I felt foggy.. its probably a poisonous smoke grenade , I tried to get out of the alley as far as I could , I blackout all of the sudden. 

i was uninvited I guess...

I woke up I was in the same alley I just had blood stains all over me, but everything else was clean. I got up , and  tried to find my way out of the alley, but I didn't know where to go I don't wanna go back to where people don't trust me and go behind my back.

I just cared mostly about getting out of these alleys . 

I saw a way out I got out and as a nightmare, I saw my family's mansion, apparently my mother's mansion now since my step father brother are dead now.. 

I passed the house and I just kept going as I saw a guy calling my name I turned around just to see someone I don't know talking to me in french , I didn't know french I only knew Spanish and Italian ..

I kept walking as I ignored him , then I stepped on something  that made a ticking sound like a bomb .. I looked down ..it was a bomb.. 

I looked at the wires and cables they lead to my Mother's mansion.. I wasn't the one gonna explode.. but she was. I never loved killing .. I used to do it because I was forced my family didn't care if they caught me or killed me thats why they send me. its not like I was someone important so I got used to "the last mission of your life " speech , I used to hear it everyday , but it never hit the last mission. I was close enough to the mansion for this to be my last , anything could have fly on me and kill me or maybe the bombs are big enough to explode with me in them too , so I didn't move.. 

Alexander's POV:

"What do you mean you cant find her ?!?!"  I asked shouting on the phone, " no one knows where she is at sir " Anton said , he was one of my best informational  spy . " Alex, " Damien said, " what now?!" I asked frustrated , "we spotted Sofia sir" he said , " what? where?" I asked hopeful, "well.. she's standing on the mine grenade we built to destroy the Garcia's mansion sir. " He said . I finally could take a breath to relaxin myself since we can turn these bombs off . " turn them off now " I said commanding immediately.

"sir they are off but we were too late.. she got off it before we turned it off." Damien said, " what happened to her? " I asked with my heartbeat on 200 . " she's gonna be fine but apparently she did get injured our spy's can see her , she is bleeding but she can walk , she should be fine" he said , " okay get her here .. " I said with relieve .

Sofia's POV: 

I got off the mine bomb I got injured a little bit but I was fine , I felt like walking faster and getting on my way to stay somewhere, there was this old house I used to go to as a kid to get away from my problems and my family.

I got there I could see Alexander's spy's following me probably to get me back I didn't want to I had to get lost from them I went through the corners and alleys that I knew and entered the house's back door without anyone seeing me, I was good at doing that since I even had to do it from my family .

I got in the room I usually slept in , sometimes I stayed here for days and no one would notice , like why would they?.

I didn't feel safe here , with all of the De Léon   guards and spies were looking for me,  so i just stood in the middle of the street surrendering ," who am I playing on? I am literally 10 meters away from the strongest Mafia as they are looking for me. its not hide and seek with my brother anymore.. shit is serious now", I said to my self feeling pathetic but i needed this time to relax I've been having a shitty day and if I wouldn't something worst would've happened . as two of the spies saw me standing there doing nothing they covered my face , and dragged me into the car. 

I surrender...