Hell

"DANIEL!!" I hissed at him as I froze all soaking wet . "yes princess?" He smirked as if he was innocent ." "Hmph-" I turned face away from him as he giggled, " princess~~" he kept trying to annoy me . I ignored.

Ashley kept giggling which made me release a small giggle . everyone started laughing at me . I couldn't blame them if I was them I would laugh at myself as well .

I turned my face back to Daniel after I ignored him . as I moved my face I saw him by the corner of my eye standing next to me inches away , as I fully turn over I see him starring at me with his bright brown eyes. Glaring at my face innocently, making eye contact .

I thought to myself for a moment as we kept I contact.

I zoned out .

It was weird and unexpected.

But I did not have any romantic feelings for him.. I still have Alexander on my mind..

..

"Daniel" I mumbled silently.. "Hm?" He replied softly keeping eye contact. Just before I could say what I wanted to say I released a little giggle out of my mouth. "What is it Sofia?" He mumbled softly as he raised his eyebrow appearing a small smirk on his face.. "Why are you starring at me?~" I whispered as I gave him my innocent eyes giving him the hint . his smirk got wider as he kept silence.

He got closer to the side of my face as I could feel his warm breathing colliding my neck as he whispered in my ear , "Because starring at you freezing cold shivering as if hell froze over gives me the pleasure to know that I am the one who made it freeze over" ..

A smile appeared on my face, " you're a jerk your know that right?-" I mumbled in his ear as moved my head away from his making sure he notices the smirk on my face as I back my steps away from him.

"Hm.. Well if that's how you wanna play it then its on ...~" he spoke confidently as he gave me a serious look making sure I know that its on .

"Oh darling I know its on..~~" I whisper as I pass by him making sure he hears me as I step away . " really do you?" He replied crossing his arms . "why don't you look behind you.." I gave him a glare of revenge .

Daniel turned around curiously as he turned around he saw Ashley standing imfront of him . "what?" He said curiously. " not this behind ~" Ashley teased him as he raised an eyebrow at her .

" revenge is sweet isn't it?" Daniel heard Damien say from behind him. "Damien don't you FUCKING DARE flip that GODDAMN BUCKET" Daniel hissed at Damien threatening him.

"Too late my amigo" Damien chuckled as he poured the whole bucket of frozen water all over Daniel as quickly as he could , " DAMIEN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE !" Daniel snarled at Damien as Ashely and I started laughing draining the air out of our bodies.

Damien started running around the place as Daniel chased him around like cats and mice.

"What the fuck is going on over here?!" Alexander snarled confusingly as he got at the bottom of the stairs . " DAMIEN GET THE FUCK OFF ME BEFOR I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU" Alexander hissed at Damien as he was hiding behind him making sure Daniel can't come to his side as they kept switching sides .

Me and Ashley kept laughing at the three of them uncontrollably , word by word.

I took a deep breath as I relaxed. I walked over to the three of them , mad and annoyed at each other , "so Daniel I guess that's how it feels when hell does really freeze over " I commented as I walked up the stairs leaving a wink behind .

I got into my room proudly I got my revenge, I went to the bathroom to get a warm shower to start with -

I turned on the water in my shower. It was freezing cold , I set the water to the hottest possible but still it didn't get warmer ... I gave up on it and went to Alexander's bedroom to shower at his bathroom . hoping he got some warm water.

I walked into his bathroom , it indeedly was the most fansy bathroom I have ever seen . I walked over the bath tub . it was a big one , enough to fit four people in it .
I turned the water on to check the temperature , it was warm. I waited for it to fill up.
It was almost fully full , I took my shirt and my pants off and threw them into the laundry basket . I unhooked my bra and slid my thong down.

I turned off the water as I put my foot into the water. It was warm and nice all I wanted to do was stay in it until hell will burn again.

I sunk my body down into the tub as I laid in it silently enjoying the warmness in the water and the fog coming up touching my face softly making my body release all the tense in it.

I closed my eyes and stayed still for a couple of minutes not caring about anything around me.

An hour have passed . I still didn't care I didn't even open my eyes.

(Sorry guys for not posting I'm done right now with my exams and I can continue I will update on my account <3 this is a small chapter hope you like it mean while I write more sooner love y'all )<3