His shoulder

I felt like fainting out of tiredness, I didn't know what to tell him I didn't want to Interrupt their conversation .
While I was sitting with my long dress no one could see my shoes I just took them off to feel my comfortable, I could feel my hip falling off while walking in these heels.

Alexander suddenly looked at me and whispered "what's wrong?" Curiously , of course I didn't wanna make him go home if he's having fun so I replies with ,"nothing, I'm just tired but its fine" I was just exhausted like I've never been before which worried me .

Just after I told Alexander he nodded to my wells and said , "we will be leave now "he said with full confidence , he helped me get up because I could barely stand , I think he notices the part where my hip hurt because of the long heels .

He picked me up and walked to the limousine having me close to his chest , I could hear every breath he took in and out- and he could hear mine.

I don't know what I felt . I don't know if it was kindness ,love , happiness or I'm just too exhausted to think straight and this is actually nothing?.

I think it is love.. But I never got to experience that feeling to someone who isn't family so ..

I don't know..

Meanwhile in the limousine..

Alexander's POV :

She looks exhausted and tired I could feel her tiredness from miles away so just to make her comfortable I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me so she could lay her head on my shoulder .

A few moment later she was asleep , filling me with thoughts about what I'm doing , I kill people , I'm in the strongest mafia, but for some reason I care about her .

Its her she makes me feel weird when we barely know each other , its her that have been nice to me even tho she knows my title ...

It filled me up with the feeling of regret.

I never wanted to be In a mafia I've been training ever sense I was 4 , my father used to force me to train everyday 24/7 . which did ruin my whole life and future , "or did it ?" I asked my self with a sight .

The limousine have arrived home and Sofia was still asleep, I couldn't just wake her up, I lifted her up and putted her to sleep in my room so she will feel more comfortable .

A few hours have past its now 4:00 AM , she was asleep of course its in its late night. I was sitting in my office looking through my big window that I only open at night when there is no sunlight . the only light I had was my fire place .

I heard small steps walking unexplained where I was guessing it was Sofia dizzy because she just woke up, so I went to check it out.

And for my surprise it wasn't Sofia , I was one of the whores I used to sleep with Tatiana , she was barely wearing anything and I didn't have time for her pathetic actions.

"Get out ,I don't want you to ever come here again " I said randomally and went back to my office .

I heard the door close which means she left .

By the way guys I'm not into calling women whores or anything just for the story .🖤