The Mafia

At least I think she did, She was still choosing an outfit while I was waiting downstairs I did wanna get their early, "I'm ready" she said from upstairs.

she was wearing a black suit without anything underneath it, I didn't like it since we were going to a place full of strong men that she cannot fight if they try to do something to her

I never knew her skills in fighting, I'm looking forward into knowing them today .

"Come on were gonna be late" I said as she got down the stairs , she stopped walking down the stairs and she gave me a weird look . "what?" I asked as I raised an eyebrown , " your the boss you can't be late idiot , Im not stupid, sherlock " she answered sarcastically as she walked down the stairs as I chuckled , "fine , we cant be late but I want to get there early " I said so she will understand that, " why what's happening today?" She asked curiously ," Nothing I just have to warn every single man in my whole mafia to not touch you as long as your wearing this in front of them " I said sarcastically with a smirk , " I- uh HEY! Whats wrong with what im wearing ?!" She asked , " nothing just the fact your looking hot would be enough for them ignoring the fact that 3/4 of your boobs are peaking out of your suit " I said teasingly while lifting an eyebrow , I did laugh at her in my mind , I could she her face turn red as she felt more comfortable near me apparently .

Sofia's POV :

"He's a dick -" I thought to my self as I felt teased with a smile on my face , I expected him to be more cold and emotionless , but I was wrong .

As we arrived to the mafia base I was shocked it was a guarded place there where 5 guards on each door the doors seemed bulletproof they were fansy only Alexander could open the doors between us , they had a full body scanner that opens each door there were five doors that he needed to get scanned to enter , but what did I expect its the De Leon's mafia .

As we got there the floor was shiny and made out of expensive materials the walls seemed padded and fancy . there were many people in the base , well it is the strongest mafia for a reason . Alexander's father usually stays to live in the mafia base , Isabelle too .

As we walked in the place my heartbeat got faster , I could hear my heels when I was walking as they hit the ground it gave me a stable rhythm to relax my heartbeat with.

For a moment I thought to myself what place am i entering , will they accept me since I'm their enemy's mafia leader daughter?. Which made me also think does Alexander know that ?..

We never really got the chance to speak of that, Because I don't think he will trust me that easily in his mafia base if he knew I was my father's daughter.

As I looked around there were rooms that had a board above each door the doors were padded too.. One of the doors had "school" on it , its probably were the young mafia trainers continue their studying , I never really went to a real school my brother usually home school me everything I know now.

I am seventeen now , I should probably know how to use guns and throw knifes , I usually went archery with my brother once in a week for the past 8 years , I'm pretty good at it , he also taught me how to fight I'm still working on that but I'm pretty good for now.

We reached to a room where Alexander sat down on a wide table , then all of the sudden more people entered , probably a mafia meeting , Alexander sat on the head of the table since he was the "Mafia King" .

I got outside and waited for it to finish since I had nothing to do in there .

A few minutes later some man came up to me trying to flirt with me ," fuck off" I said annoyed by him , " little princess got a mouth I see " he said trying to flirt again . " why don't you go annoy another bitch of yours and leave me the fuck alone?" I said confidently while starring him dead in the eyes as I raised and eyebrow .

Part 16 will be up tomorrow