War of love

"Stop resisting" Alexander said with a soft weak voice ,and so I did. I may have gotten used to Alexander but I still feared him a little bit when he was angry ..

I stayed in my place , I didn't hear them argue I didn't even want to, I knew they might be talking to me but I didn't wanna listen to them .

I got out of the room even tho Alexander told me not to , I went up the stairs and got into base's library , I looked around and took some random book , most of the books seemed boring , no wonder they got no taste in this place .

I got out of the library after I relaxed a little bit , I went to the fighting ring to see who was fighting who , they were just random members I didn't know who they were . I looked around , there was many people in the fighting ring room , I stood aside to watch them fight . women fought and men , it got to the part that almost everyone fought , it all got boring its always the same fighting skills , they were all trained by the same techniques .

I haven't seen Alexander's father ever since he came back from Russia , I don't think he would come back just so he will leave the next very day .

Some hours have passed since the scene in the archery campus , I didn't care anymore about it its just this dude is so annoying , he thinks he has the right to do whatever he wants and get out innocent like what the fuck .

I got out of the fighting ring and went to the shooting range , I saw a woman there she was good at gun shooting , unlike me I would probably shoot backwards if I even try .

" hey there" she said , " hey " I replied , " are you new here?" She asked, " yeah I guess I am " I answered her , " I'm Luna " she introduced herself ," I'm Sofia " I introduced myself ," well its nice meeting you Sofia " she said warmly ," its nice meeting you too " I said .

Luna seemed like an old member in here she was trained and fully ready for attacks ." have you ever tried shooting?" She asked ," yeah but I'm awful at it " I answered sarcastically , " come I will teach you how " she offered ," um okay I guess its worth a try " I said accepting her offer , she started teaching me how to shoot I was horrible at it in the start , but I got better I think.

An hour have passed while I was trying to get better and as Luna was teaching me how to shoot , " I guess that's enough for today " she said , I nodded agreeing to her as I was exhausted , it was 2:46 AM , it was late at night , I left the shooting range and went to Alexander's office .

I got into the office to take my stuff so I can leave , "where were you? " he asked ," as if you care much ,I'm here now " I answered ," fine don't answer but if you keep on acting like that there will be consequences " Alexander said threateningly , " good to know" I said as I left his office and him after me .

We got to the De león mansion , I entered the place and got to my room , I got in the shower and showered quickly since I was tired and just couldn't wait to go to sleep. I put on one of my sleeping dresses and got to bed .

Alexander's POV:

I walked into my office and continued my work , I finally had my head clear of Sofia , she went through a hard past and she cannot even trust her own shadow anymore , It might be a little bit of my fault but I'm guessing that she didn't like her other family members much other than her brother.

I kept working as someone knocked on my door , " come in " I said , as they came in I saw who it was , it was Luke , " what do you want Luke?" I asked , " you got you answer for the offer that has been sent to the morales mafia " he said ," and ?" I waited for him to say it ," they declined your offer " he announced , " well okay then , I told them what the other option was if they decline" I said , " war?" Luke asked ," yes" I approved .