His kingdom

I got dressed to the ball with a shiny dress that Alexander's staff prepared for me ,"it looks gorgeous" to make sure they know that they did things right.

I got ready and went downstairs just to see that no one is here ,"where is Alexander?" I asked curiously , "he's on his way to the ball dear, now you take the limousine and meet him there that's how its done " Isabelle said with a smile ,"oh okay ...

I got ready and went downstairs just to see that no one is here ,"where is Alexander?" I asked curiously , "he's on his way to the ball dear, now you take the limousine and meet him there that's how its done " Isabelle said with a smile ,"oh okay I better get going then goodbye Isabelle"I said politely,"goodbye".

I sat in the limousine starring through the window, peacefully , obsessively . shivers ran up my spine knowing that I will be meeting Alexander's kingdom as I could say . the limousine arrived to a huge mansion with a beautiful decoration. Suddenly the door opened my heartbeat fasten up a little bit as I barely seen who it was .
"My lady?" I heard Alexander say , so I got up to put my hand on top of his while he fixed the little wrinkle on my dress .

"So this is the mafia's ball?"I asked curiously , " no , this is a get together ball just be and some friends " he answered without showing emotion . "oh okay " I stuttered . " don't stutter it sound bad and fearful when you say it people will see you as a a weaken if you keep doing so." He noted as if it was a demand ,"okay" I said straight up with a clear voice , "that's better now let's get in " he said satisfied.

We got into the ball which made my eyes hurt of how shiny and clean the place was , it was all built up inch by inch and decorated inch by inch . the shivers that ran up my spine were still shivering.

It was a cold night so I had a little cover up from the top and as I walked in with Alexander, I saw a group of guys sitting there in suits talking "I think those are Alexander's friends " I said to myself ,"go talk to the ladies " he said ,"okay" I answered clearly .

Alexander's POV :

we arrived to the ball , well I wouldn't call it a ball its better to say a little get together , I kept starring at Sofia not knowing what she feels made me curious to know more.

As the boys were talking I was distracted by looking at Sofia ,I didn't trust the boys as long as she was here . "ayo Alex who's the new hoe you got now? " Damien asked me while he was smirking ,"take the smirk off your face you fucking dumbass "I groaned at him so he will understand that he is pissing me off.

"Ayo dude chill but for reals now who's the new check?" Luke asked curiously , "she's sofia my father has got us arranged marriage so you all better respect her or you deal with the consequences , trust me I killed many people in my life and I would care less if I added you to the kill list so watch your mouths " I lifted and eyebrow to make everything clear , "yes boss " they all replied.

"Good " I said then as they pleased ," Sofia huh?" Dan said with a whistle in the end , "Dan shut up or the next thing that will come out of your mouth will be your teeth " I stated angrily . they pissed me off over such a little things I don't know what's going on with me.

The boys stayed shut as I looked around just to see that Sofia was gone ."where is she?!" I asked curiously , "where is who " one of the ladies said ,"the girl Sofia ,who else?!" I answered her with a partly worried voice and partly suspicious one.
"Oh she said she's going to the bathroom ." one of the ladies said ,so I went to check the bathroom was by the hallway . so I walked towards it just to see Sofia get out of it. I saw her I felt relaxed , I don't know what I was scared of , there is nothing special about her . we never even had a conversation -which makes it even weirder .

Sofia's POV : as I got out from the bathroom and into the hallway I saw Alexander walk toward it angry or worried , I started walking a little bit and then he saw me and I saw him . I could see relaxation in his eyes , for no reason it also relaxed me too .

"Come you sitting with me and the boys, the ladies aren't much of a type huh?" He asked wondering why I had an unhappy face. "No not really ." I answered with a tired voice , "come on"he said while putting his hands all over my waist and pulling me into him as I felt the bruise that on my hip scream out of pain , my mother does know how to bruise hips if she really wanted to .

We sat down a few hours Alexander was talking to his friends , I could barely walk in heels with my bruised hip , it is harder than it seems.

It was also not as comfortable as people think.