real kiss

as he told me to do it again and as I did , I though he was gonna do another bruise ,but I was wrong .

as I crashed my lips into his and put my hands on his shoulders he , removed his hand from my thight as he pressed his lips on mine too..

It wasn't just me it was him too.
He placed his arms around me as he picked me up , and pinned me in the wall, kissing.. It was a kiss not just a pressed lips.

His hands were running on my back as mine ran to his neck .

I didn't have a problem with it , I enjoyed it ...

As he lifted me up , I backed down..

" I , I can't" I said stuttering looking away, "Hey, its fine all you needed to do was stop " he said softly agreeing with me, I removed my legs that were wrapped around his back he laid me down on the floor slowly as stitched my lip , It wasn't as painful , I was flooded with adrenaline .
He finished stitching me up , "go shower" he said , I got out of his room and went to my bedroom shower,
" here " he said commanding , " what?"  I asked shockingly ," shower here " he said "why?" I asked , " so if you need anything I will be in here for you " he said while lifting his eyebrow , " uh okay" I answered while I walked into the shower.

I opened the shower door and started to run the water , I went into the shower , It all turned foggy , I ran the shampoo in my head gently thinking , "why did I not trust him?.. As I ran away ..?" I asked my self ," maybe it had something to do with the fact I never trusted anyone but myself and my brother, I guess I have to learn to trust , just like I have to learn to love..

I washed my body and filled my hair with a hair mask as someone knocked on my door , chemistry of feelings was everywhere , a bit of regret hit me when I backed off Alexander's lips..

I washed my hair once again and my body , hoping to feel the same feeling I felt while I kissed him . I  got out of the shower and took a towel rolled it around me and took another one to dry my hair .

I got out of the bathroom  I saw Alexander sitting in his relaxation corner  , it had a comfortable couch with a little table next to it .

I walked close saying "hey" , Alexander turned around looking at me , " hey " he said with a weak voice as he sighted with a smile in the end oh the sight , " I'm gonna go to change in my room " I said , " okay "as he approved me doing so.