feverish

I sat on my bed feeling like my head is going to explode any moment . as if something was digging into my nerves.

The sky was plain grey , the trees were dancing to the rhythm of the wind and the warmth of my body was boiling up my chest as I glare at the sun trying to peek through the clouds and the trees all day .

I placed my head on the pillow as I turned on the ac . I can handle messy rooms or places . patient is not one of my best habits . my attention turned the to little footsteps going up the stairs . and the soft knocks on my door as I was glaring into the air. As the door opened slowly welcoming anyone in .

My head was floating a knife turned into two knifes within a second. As a voice was speaking mean while I couldn't give it the attention it needed.

"Alexander!" A voice called out as zoned out . "hm?" I lifted my eyebrow in confusion . "" hm" really? What's wrong with you lately we have been calling you for half an hour from down stairs " Sofia said softly and innocently . "nothing.." I responded as I groaned as I got off the bed . " you don't seem well " Sofia mumble as she placed her hand on my forehead . "nothing I'm just fe--" . "you have a fever " Sofia cut me out . " no I don't and it doesn't matter let's just get downstairs "  I responded as I left the room and started walking downstairs ." if you say so.." I heard her respond quietly.

As Sofia came along with me,  she sat next to me  on the couch with the others as they stopped fighting. My eyes started to close slowly as I rubbed me my eyes trying to wake myself up. "You should probably rest " I heard Sofia whisper in my ear . " no need to " I mumbled. She placed her hand on my back as she started to run her hands all over my back . it relaxed me slowly but I knew what she was trying to do. As I removed her hand off my back she ran her fingers through my hair slowly with her soft touch which took me away.

She was right.. I do feel unwell . I felt high and I couldn's focus on any movements around me. Which isn't like me at all.

I started to close my eyes closely as I tried to stay awake meanwhile everyone were having having their own conversations which I had no interest in .

Sofia's POV:

I looked to my side to see Alexander exhausted from trying. He had a fever which he chose to ignore . but the doesn't mean he should keep feeling the urge of pain.

I moved his head slowly and placed it on my shoulder . he was so close into going to sleep . a few moments later I looked at him just to see him asleep I tried to place him on my lap so he will be more comfortable. well I guess he won't Mind .

"What wrong with him?" Ashley spoke silently shooked . " I don't know he is a little feverish " I looked at him as I ran my fingers on the side of his face running them through his hair. "Feverish?" Damien raised his eyebrows . "yeah feverish why is everyone so shocked?" I mumbled silently. " he NEVER gets feverish or sick -" Damien stuttered.

" what do you mean ?, everyone gets sick " I kept starring at them as they starred at Alexander . " I don't know , we have known him for more than a decade and we have never seen him sick or unwell " Daniel spoke as he got off the couch and walked into  the kitchen . I stayed silently worried for Alexander , if what they're saying is true it might be something connected the his bullet wound.

A minute later Daniel came back into the living room holding a bucket full of water . " what's that for?" I raised my eyebrow . "its to wake him up " Daniel smirked as everyone giggles . " oh come on leave him be he's feeling unwell " I rolled my eyes as I gave Daniel a death glare. " okay fine" Daniel sighted as Alexander rolled over off my lap onto the couch .

" oh good he's finally off you  " Damien smirked as he gave Daniel a wink . I knew immediately  what was going on . " don't you dare Daniel !" I hissed at him as I gave him a death stare . Damien got off the couch as I got off the couch , he ran towards me as he held me still " DAMIEN !" I resisted him as he announced immediately  " DO IT!, NOW!"  .

Daniel walked towards me and stood in front of me. " hey princess" Daniel winked , "hm?" I starred at him as he started laughing and so did ashley as he poured the whole bucket of water all over my head . " DANIEL !"  .

That's an unfinished episode and I am trying my best to keep writing 🌺and I will be deleted the chapter before this one which announced that I will be taking a break now I'm off my break 🌺