Chapter 6

Once they were full, Atsumu looked at her with a hopeful look. "Fuyuko, can we ride the paddle boat?"

"Sure," she nodded her head.

Atsumu quickly dragged her to the boat and paid the worker, which she frowned in disapproval. "Tsumu, you should have let me pay for that."

"It's for you anyway. It's okay," he said and helped her to the boat.

They paddled around and Fuyuko could not stop looking around, enjoying the scenery that she did not notice Atsumu stealing glances at her from time to time.

Once their time was up, they paddled back and got out of the boat. "Tsumu, we should probably find the others now."

Before Fuyuko could step further away from him, Atsumu stopped her. She turned to look at him with puzzlement. Atsumu avoided her eyes as he covered the bottom half of his face with his hand. "Tsumu?"

"Fuyuko, I... I l-like you..."

This made her frown in deeper confusion. Why was he even nervous about that? "I like you, too."

His face lit up at her words. "R-Really?!"

She nodded with a duh look. "I wouldn't have been friends with you if I actually hated you."

After her explanation, her eyes widen in shock. It appeared as if Atsumu's soul was leaving his body. "Tsumu?!"

She panicked even further when it seemed like he was not breathing either. "Tsumu!!"

She shook him several times to bring him back. As she was doing so, Osamu, Rintaro, and Ginjima approached them with faces full of expectations. However, once they saw Atsumu's state, they all sighed.

"Again?"

"Seriously?"

"Man, I wanna cry at this point," they said respectively.

"Guys, he's not breathing!" She said frantically.

"Don't worry about him," Osamu said as he slapped his twin's back.

That brought him back to reality, but he was mumbling under his breath non-stop that Osamu technically had to drag him.

"Why is he like that?" Fuyuko asked.

All of them gave her a look of disbelief as they shook their heads.

"He owes us ice cream," Rintaro said.

"What an idiot," Osamu mumbled.

"Why are you like this, Fuyuko?" Ginjima sighed.

"What did I do?" Fuyuko looked at him with questioning eyes.

All of them sighed once again, being so done with the situation. "I actually feel bad for him now."

• • •

On the day back to school, the trio demanded ice cream from Atsumu while he looked frustrated. "Okay! Okay!"

Although Fuyuko was not part of the deal, Atsumu bought her ice cream as well. "One vanilla ice cream as well."

"Tsumu, you don't have to," she tried to stop him.

"I want to, so just take it," he said as he paid the employee.

"What about yours?" She asked.

"I'm going to be broke if I buy mine as well," he grumbled.

"That's why I said no need to buy mine," she sighed before scooping a bite from her ice cream and held it to his mouth. "Here."

Atsumu blushed at her action. "Y-You don't have to!"

"Hurry up. My arms are going to fall," she insisted.

Atsumu eventually opened his mouth and ate the ice cream. She smiled in satisfaction. "It's good right?"

He nodded.

Fuyuko continued to feed him half of her ice cream and that seemed to put Atsumu in a good mood.

• • •

Ever since that incident, Atsumu seemed to be more clingy towards Fuyuko which she groaned at. Thanks to this, his fangirls were more jealous of Fuyuko than before. "Don't flirt with him!"

This added up to Fuyuko's annoyance, but the other four of them shows up every time before she had to handle the situation herself.

"Leave her alone!"

"I'm going to spike to all your ugly faces, you bunch of pigs!"

"Burying them is a better option."

"I got the footage. I can report them with this evidence."

Fuyuko will just chuckle at them. She was thankful for having them by her side.