Chapter 11

"Rin, are you ready?" Fuyuko asked as she brought her luggage out.

"Yeah, let's go," Rintaro said as he exited his room with his luggage as well.

They both headed to the school and saw that everyone has arrived already. Everyone loaded their luggage and boarded the bus. Fuyuko was planning on sitting beside her brother, but Atsumu suddenly appeared beside her. "Let's sit together!"

"I was going to sit with Rin though," she said.

"Don't worry, I'm sitting with Samu," Rintaro said.

"Now you're sitting with me!" Atsumu said excitedly as he pushed her to the window seat, before sitting on the outer seat.

"This isn't fair!" Ginjima cried out.

"You can sit beside me, Gin," Aran said as he patted the empty seat beside him.

Ginjima quickly sat beside Aran with a quick thank you.

Fuyuko was about to sleep when Atsumu suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled it up. She stared at in with confusion while Atsumu's eyes twinkled. "You're wearing it!"

She looked at her wrist and nodded. "You told me to wear it and it's cute. I like it."

He had a happy face like a child who got a present from Santa Claus. He then ruffled through his bag, bringing out her favourite chips. "I bought it on the way! Let's eat it! It's your favourite right?"

"Yeah, but I rather sleep... Lend me your shoulder instead..." Fuyuko yawned with her eyes half-closed.

Before Atsumu could reply, she already leaned onto him, instantly falling asleep. Seeing this, Atsumu carefully repositioned his body, making sure Fuyuko can sleep in a comfortable position. He didn't care if he had to stay in an uncomfortable position as long as she gets to be comfortable. Atsumu then turned to look at his friends. Gin gave him a thumbs up while Rintaro and Osamu nodded their heads. Atsumu nodded his head as well and turned back to Fuyuko, looking at her sleeping form.

When they have arrived, everyone unloaded the bus and brought the luggage to the gym. Once they were done, everyone went into their assigned rooms. Since Fuyuko was the only girl and manager, she got to have a room to herself. She placed her luggage on the floor and tied her hair with her scrunchies.

Once she was done, he headed straight to the gym to see the members warming up. She quickly headed where the bottles were and brought them out to make the drinks. She then prepared the towels for them to wipe their sweats. When she has finished those two tasks, she saw the gym empty, the members went for a jog. She headed into the storage and initiated setting up the net and bringing out the balls. Once she managed to do so, she brought out the record book, ready to record their process.

By the time they were done with their training for the day, Fuyuko began to prepare their dinner with the help of Kita. "Thank you for helping me, Kita-san."

"Don't worry about it. I don't think it's possible for you to cook dinner for all of us by yourself."

Fuyuko smiled at him in gratefulness before turning back to cut the vegetables. Once they were done, they called the members and began to eat.

"This is so good, Fuyuko!" Atsumu commented as he ate.

Osamu nodded beside him with his eyes twinkling.

She smiled at his comment. "Thanks, but it's also Kita-san's cooking. He is such an amazing cook."

Atsumu froze for a split second that went unnoticed by Fuyuko.

Once everyone was done, Kita and she began to clean up the mess.

"Kita-san, how did you manage this last year?" She asked as she washed the never-ending dishes.

"Well, technically everyone took turns to do it since we didn't have a manager. But this year we have you, so I'll help you every day instead."

"You're such an angel, Kita-san. I don't think I could have done this all by myself."

"I am helping you out as the captain. You don't have to thank me."

She stole a quick glance at him before going back to the dirty dishes. "Even if you are doing this as a captain, the fact that you are putting your effort to help out in any way makes you amazing. I really admire you about that."

She felt him looking at her upon her words, but she just focused on the dishes. Once they were done, Kita ruffled her hair. "Thanks for the hard work."

Fuyuko blushed faintly at the sudden contact. "Thank you for your hard work as well."

She quickly took a shower after that and headed straight towards the second year's assigned room. "Rin, dry my hair for me."

Rintaro looked at his sleepy sister and patted the floor in front of him. She sat on the spot while Rintaro took the towel from her to dry her hair. She felt her eyes closing as he gently dried her hair. She turned around and leaned her head onto her brother before dozing off.

• • •

"Why is she so cute?!" Atsumu whispered yelled at her sleeping form.

Osamu groaned at his twin. "Shut up for once."

Atsumu ignored his brother's comment and continued to stare at Fuyuko. Rintaro just shook his head as he continued to dry her hair while Ginjima laughed at the side.

• • •

When Fuyuko finally opened her eyes, she saw someone's chest in front of her. She frowned in confusion and looked up to see her sleeping brother. She poked him since she did not remember what exactly happened. Rintaro groaned as he slowly opened his eyes in annoyance. When he saw her awake, he sighed. "You didn't let go of me."

"Oops..."

Rintaro just pinched her cheeks before turning on his phone. "It's still 5 A.M. We can still sleep for three more hours."

She nodded at his words before closing her eyes again.

"Aren't you going back to your room?" Rintaro asked as he patted her hair.

"I'm lazy," she mumbled before dozing off once again.

She was then later woken up by Rintaro shaking her. "Yuko, wake up."

She forced her heavy lids open and sat up as she yawned. She stretched her upper body and mumbled, "Good morning..."

"Good morning, Fuyuko," the others greeted back.

As they were about to fix their futons while she headed back to her room, the door opened, revealing Kita. "Oh, you guys are awake on time."

He was about to close the door until he spotted Fuyuko. "What are you doing here?"

"I fell asleep in their room," she explained.

At her response, Kita's aura quickly changed, making them all kneel as they sweatdropped. "What?"

They tried to explain, but Kita was not hearing any of it. "You should have carried her or woke her up to let her sleep in her assigned room."

"I'm sorry, Kita-san..." Fuyuko apologized, making Kita sigh.

"Be careful next time," he said before leaving the room.

Everyone sighed in relief before fixing their futons in haste.