Chapter 20

Fuyuko was shuffling through her closet as she tried to find a nice outfit to wear for her first date with Atsumu.

• • •

"Fuyuko! Let's go on a date this Saturday!" Atsumu said excitedly.

"Sure."

"At least sound more excited!" Atsumu pouted at her response.

• • •

She tried not to show that she was excited at that time, but she was pretty excited. She wanted to look good for her date that she was actually putting effort into her appearance. When she finally found a perfect outfit, she quickly changed into it.

"Rin, I'm heading out now!" She said as she wore her shoes.

Rintaro came towards her with a smirk. "Someone is dressed up."

She blushed at his words. "Shut up!"

She quickly left and headed towards the cinema they were supposed to meet at. When she arrived, she spotted Atsumu who was already waiting for her. "Tsumu."

Atsumu looked up from his phone. "Fuyuko!"

When he saw her outfit, he blushed as he looked away. "You look really pretty..."

"Thanks," she faintly blushed as well. "You look nice as well..."

"L-Let's go in!" Atsumu led her inside.

• • •

They got the movie tickets and lined up to get popcorn. While they were lining up, he hugged her from behind the whole time. "Tsumu, I can't walk properly when you are clinging onto me like that."

"It's not my fault you look really pretty today. What if other guys see you and realize how pretty you are?!"

"Even if they did, I have you, so what's the problem?"

They continued to bicker which Fuyuko was getting tired of. She managed to turn around to face him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Atsumu's eyes widen as his arms became loose. That was her cue to move away from him and headed towards the open cashier. Atsumu quickly followed after her and buried his face on her shoulder. "That wasn't fair."

"What wasn't?"

"You can't suddenly kiss me like that to catch me off guard," he said.

"Guess I won't be giving you a kiss then," she teased.

Atsumu immediately shook his head. "N-No! I was joking!"

"Hmm..." She pretended to think. "Nope! Too late!"

She continued to tease him until they entered one of the cinema stalls with their purchased drinks and popcorns.

They found their seats and sat on them. There was still time before the actual move begins, so there were advertisements that were being shown instead. Fuyuko glanced at Atsumu to see he was still pouting like a child. She tried to hide her smile before calling out his name. "Tsumu."

He turned his face towards her and as soon as he did that, Fuyuko pulled his head lower to her face and left another peck on his lips. However, before she could pull away, Atsumu grabbed the back of her head and deepened the kiss. She tried to pull away, but she couldn't beat his strength that she gave up and responded to the kiss, making him smile.

When they finally pulled away, she was panting while Atsumu licked his lips in a teasing manner. "I won't let you tease me like that again~"

"You are lucky we were in the blind spot," she mumbled before turning back to the screen.

Atsumu just chuckled slightly before holding her hands. Soon the movie began and they both got immersed in it.

• • •

"It was not bad for a romance movie, although it was kind of cliche love triangle," Fuyuko commented as they exited the cinema.

Atsumu, on the other hand, had slightly puffy eyes, causing her to laugh. "Did you seriously cry?"

He just pouted as he responded. "I couldn't help it! The other guy loves her more, yet the main male character got her! He didn't even like her in the beginning! It was the other guy first!"

"I didn't know you were the type to get emotional during a movie," she said as she ruffled his hair.

"Well..." Atsumu hesitated. "That could have been you and me..."

"How?" She asked in curiosity.

"You liked Kita-san instead of me before," he said, catching her off guard.

She didn't know how to react that she just gave her a hug. "But I love you now."

Atsumu nodded as he hugged back. "Honestly, I still can't believe that I am dating you. Sometimes I wake up and worry that it might all be a dream. I never knew I am this type of a guy. It always makes me realize how much I love you."

"Aren't you suddenly romantic?" She smiled.

Atsumu hid his face before holding her hand tightly. "Let's go eat something."

She nodded as she tightened her grip on him as well.