Chapter 22

Two months have passed in a blink of an eye. They already took their last exams and they were currently preparing for their last school event: School Festival.

"Give some suggestions on what you want our class to do for the school festival." The class president said in front of the class.

No one was really suggesting anything until someone finally raised his hand. "What about a cosplay cafe?"

"So we just dress up as a certain character?"

The one who suggested nodded. "We can also give face paint while at it. We have several artistic people in our class."

One by one, they began to nod their head in agreement. "That sounds like a good idea. Atsumu and Fuyuko can attract people!"

"Ha? Why are we getting dragged in it?" Fuyuko groaned.

"But you guys are the couple everyone talks about!" One of them said excitedly.

Since everyone liked the idea of a cosplay cafe, they were now settled and had to prepare the booth and costumes. "So it's settled! Fuyuko and Atsumu will walk around to advertise our booth!"

Fuyuko hated the idea, meanwhile, Atsumu was excited about it.

• • •

Fuyuko observed her outfit as the girls in her class did her make-up and hair. Once they were done, she stood up and headed out to see Atsumu with his costume.

"You're ready as well! You look great!" He commented as soon as he spotted her.

"Thanks..." She mumbled. "You look great in that outfit as well."

She heard their girl classmates squeal in excitement behind her. "I'm so glad we got to dress them up as Inuyasha and Kagome!"

She ignored their comment and grabbed Atsumu's hand. Both of them headed out and began to advertise their booth. Several people looked towards their way and they could hear some squeals along with the stare. They continued to advertise until they came across Rintaro and Osamu.

"Whoever picked your characters made a good decision," Rintaro commented.

"They are both lovers and if she says, 'Sit!' he will sit down as well," Osamu laughed.

"What are you guys doing here anyway? Shouldn't you help out your horror booth?" She asked.

Both of them shook their heads. "We are in the second half. It is our break right now."

They then went on their separate ways.

• • •

Atsumu and Fuyuko headed back to their class and saw it was packed. She looked at them in confusion until one of her classmates approached them. "Sending both of you as an advertisement was a great idea! Look at the number of people!"

Then some unfamiliar faces approached them. "Can we take a picture with the both of you?"

Fuyuko wanted to refuse, but before she could do so, Atsumu grabbed his hand and nodded his head. She glared at him but stood beside him along with the students. Starting from them, several people came to take pictures with them. Thanks to that, Fuyuko was getting tired, but the number of people did not seem to decrease even the slightest.

When people were finally gone, she spotted the third years from their club enter her class. "Everyone is talking about both of you."

"You guys look good," Kita commented.

"Can we take a picture with you guys as well? Aran asked as he held up his phone.

Atsumu and Fuyuko nodded and took few pictures with them.

Just like that, the school festival ended in a success, allowing the students to make final memory of the current school year.

• • •

The school has already ended and currently, the five of them were attending the graduation of the third years. Fuyuko was quite upset that she won't get to see them anymore in school. That probably means she will rarely see them since they would all be busy with college or whatever they have planned after graduating high school.

After the graduation ceremony, the third years approached them. "You guys came!"

"You didn't have to," Kita said, but he looked glad to see them.

They each gave them their bouquet, congratulating them for graduating. Fuyuko gave hers to Kita. "Congratulations, Kita-san. You were the best captain we could ask for."

"Thank you, Fuyuko," Kita smiled as he accepted it from her,

Fuyuko then made a sad expression. "We are not going to see you guys anymore. This is sadder than I imagined... We will miss you..."

Kita ruffled her hair, trying to reassure her. "We can still contact each other. If we ever get a chance, we can meet up as well."

"Don't just cut off with us," she said with a slight pout.

"I won't, don't worry. Good luck with your third year," Kita said before turning to the others as well. "Atsumu, Osamu, don't cause trouble anymore. Remember that both of you are in your third year now. Especially you, Atsumu. You are the captain now."

"We won't, Kita-san!" Atsumu said with a confident smirk.

Kita just nodded with a smile along with the other third years.