Chapter 1

-Y/N Pov-

I woke in a grassy field, it was so warm and nice to the point that I don't want to stand and just sleep right there but the sun was a problem. I look around the scenery that can't be found back in my world.

Ashborn: Beautiful ain't it?

Y/N: You're still in my head?

Ashborn: Of course I am!

Y/N: Well then... Do you have any idea where we are?

Ashborn: Not a single clue!

I sweatdrop at this answer.

Y/N: So you bought us to a world that is completely unknown to even you? Come on now even in games there is a lore about the world..... (-_-;)

Ashborn: Actually, I have faint sense of Antares here...

Y/N: Who is that?

Ashborn: Just a old enemy of mine, He goes by the name of the Monarch of Destruction and King Berserk Dragon, and it seems like I can sense his servant here.

Y/N: That sound much more scary than you intended to you know?

I quietly look around me and I see some kind of hologram infront of me.

Y/N: What's this?

Ashborn: That's the system.

I tried scrolling around the mysterious system it's like the classic rpg games status.

Y/N: Hmm

Level 1
Title: None
Unique Skill: None
Extra Skill: None
Weapons: None

HP/ 100%
MP/ 100%

Y/N: Well you weren't kidding about the game stuff.... So how do I level up?

Ashborn: It's a game of life! The more enemies you defeat, the higher your level rises.

Y/N: I see... that seem simple enough. What about the daily task?

Daily Task-
100 Push Ups: Incomplete
100 Squats: Incomplete
100 Sit Ups: Incomplete
10km Run: Incomplete

Fail to complete the daily task
Player will receive penalty.

Ashborn: Come on! Do you seriously think you will receive my power just like that? If you want it, earn it!

Y/N: Not only I have to level up by defeating enemies, I also have to exercise?!

Ashborn: It would be unfair for the people in this world if you only level up by that.

After groaning I lazily do push up and sits ups, it was fucking hard, I could barely do seven. Oh well that's for sitting infront of the computer for so long. After a few hours I've done 45 push ups with all my stamina and oxygen depleted.

Ashborn: You really are one whimpy kid.

Y/N: F**K YA Shady Kid!