Chapter 8

(Floor Dungeon)

A large demon drop dead on the ground. Above him, Y/N is seen breathing heavily.

Y/N: Huh.... Guess I cool of a bit....

A large shadow knight, Igris walk up to him and offered him some demon heads.

Y/N: L-Like I said, I don't need that..... Try to find something that isn't a demon.

Igris: Yes my lord.

As Igris backed away, Ion who had several demon heads in his possession, comically retreated.

Y/N: Well..... Now then how am I suppose to go up there......

He look up to see a towering building in flames. With an unsatisfied sigh he jump of the demon's body.

(Capital Rimuru City- Main Building)

Rimuru: So.... Let me get this straight, you are Y/N's friend who died and reincarnated as a spider? You also happen to killed every monster from the dungeon and "accidentally" killed a bunch of humans as well....

Yuna: Yup...

Rimuru: This is giving me a headache... but why a spider.

Yuna: I am a spider so what?! You have a problem with me?!

Shion: No it's just that.....

Shuna: I thought you were a demon lord when I sense you....

Yuna: I might have killed some people here and there but that doesn't mean I'm a bad guy!

Mei: Y/N-sama also requested that if you could let her stay, he would be appreciated....

Rimuru: I don't have a problem with letting her stay and all, it's just that I wonder what Treyn would say about all this.

Mei: Don't worry I'll handle her.

Rimuru: No please don't, I wouldn't want to even put the two of you in the same room alone. (ー_ー゛)

Regina: How about we all wait for Y/N-sama first?

Rimuru: Well that's the best option for now. Alright so spider-chan listen up. I have a few rules you have to follow if you want to stay.

Yuna: Alright?

Rimuru: Number 1, don't attack humans even if they are bad.

Yuna: You are asking me not to defend myself?! What kind of monster are you?!

Rimuru: I'm a slime, number 2, always treat orther monsters with respect, don't think you are superior to anyone.

Yuna: That's not a problem.

Rimuru: Rule 3, no fighting and killing in this town.

Yuna: As long as they don't test my patience.

Rimuru: Great, as long as you follow these rules you may stay.

Yuna: Thanks! So where do I sleep?

Rimuru: You can stay with Y/N, his house is built with several rooms.

Yuna: Alright!

Rimuru: And here I thought my days are going to get peaceful. Anyways Regina how long until Y/N returns?

Regina: About 5 to 4 days, depend on what he is facing against....

Rimuru: Alright.

Mei and Regina nods at Rimuru as they took their leave along side Yuna.

Rimuru: Now... Shuna could you make some potato chips? I need some to bribe Treyn.

Shuna: R-Rimuru-sama what are you making the guardian of the forest do.... (-_-;)