Chapter 13

Rimuru: You got a call from the Free Guild's master?

Y/N: Yea, they said something about my Guild Card's extended warranty.

Rimuru stops what he was doing and turns toward Y/N with an "are you serious" look.

Rimuru: You.... have a card extended warranty?

Y/N: Yea, I used to take some quest from that guild before I came here. So I think it's about time they started asking questions.

Rimuru: It's been like 2 years!!! And only now they are asking for you?! I can't believe how they are treating their guild members..... I'm going to have a small talk with Fuze later.

Y/N: Yea, you are also visiting that students of yours right?

Rimuru: Yea, you should come too.

Y/N: Next time, I'll have to solve this problem first.

Rimuru: I'll be waiting for you.

The two of them had a bro handshake. Their moment was interrupted by Shiraori who barged into the room.

Shiraori: Guys! Guess what?!! Oh- am I disturbing something?

Her eyes strays toward the intertwined hands of Y/N and Rimuru. With red faces they separated themselves.

Y/N: No! Of course not! Anyways, what are you doing here.

Shiraori: This!

Shiraori slams the paper on the desk. Rimuru and Y/N took a closer look at the content. It was about the White Death.

Y/N: Isn't this the dungeon you told me about?

Shiraori: Yea..... the Falmuth Kingdom are on this case.....

Y/N: This is bad..... If they found out, this nation is sheltering the White Death.... I bet they are going to ask for compensation.

Rimuru: Hmm.... Maybe we could talk this out with them?

Shiraori: No I say plan D.

Rimuru: Is there such thing?

Shiraori: Deez n-

Y/N: D for destroy.

Rimuru: No, if we do that, the other kingdoms will see us as enemies!

Shiraori: Damnit I should have destroyed that kingdom before coming here.....

Y/N: I blame you Shiraori.

Time Skip

As the Free Guild requested him, Y/N set out to the Bulmund Kingdom. Once he arrive at the place, a wave of nostalgia hits him. This is the first civilization he met when he came to this world.

Y/N: I kinda miss this place...... I wonder how much the place has changed..... probably not much.

He decided to take a day of and sleep in the Inn that he once stayed in.

Inn keeper: Welcome to th- wait is that you Y/N?

Y/N: Hey Rez, how have been?

Rez: I'm doing great, and you.... oh my~ you've grown....

Y/N: S-Scary eyes.....

Y/N: Y-Yea, I'm here to stay for the night.

Rez: Hmm~ only one night? That's a shame. I thought I could have a little fun with you~

Y/N: Haha.....

Rez: Jokes aside you've been gone missing for like a year? I thought you were dead.

Y/N: Well.....