Chapter 5

-3rd Pov-

In the divine realm, a girl with long blonde hair was walking toward a huge glowing tree that covered the entire region.

She looks up to see thousands of white armored figures with two pairs wings on them. They acknowledge her presence and nods at her.

She nods back and reveal her six pairs of wings before flying toward the large golden tree. She landed on one of the branch and there was another six winged angel who greeted her.

???: You felt it too huh?

???: Yes, a monarch, a very strong one on top of that.

???: Are we sure we can leave it to the both of them?

???: Lucia is one of our best, so if push comes to shove, she can handle it. Our real problem is the Shadow Monarch.

???: Ahh yes.... remind how did he escaped Armageddon?

???: That simply just show how strong he is.

???: Yea and he is growing as we speak.... You maybe stronger than him currently, but if he finds a new successor......

???: We have many ancient artifacts the Great One has left us. We will use that to our advantage.

???: Yea but let's not forget about the orther soul Ashborn has, if the successor manifest both of them, I could only hope that he don't hold a grudge.

???: .....

The Rulers stand side by side as they prepare for the future. On the orther hand our protagonist was facing a newborn Monarch.

Y/N: U-Umm.... M-Mei?

He slowly tries to speak out at the godly figure. She turns toward him and slowly walk up to him. Each steps she takes, left crackle of red lightning.

Due to her extremely high heels, her figure towers over Y/N who stood there with a "I've done fucked up now" face.

Y/N: H-Hey Ashborn I can at least take a hit right?

Ashborn: Welp this is on both of us. Just incase we died, I want to confess that I've become an otaku.

She suddenly kneels down and bow her head.

Mei: Thank you for bestowing this name upon me Y/N-sama.

Y/N: (・_・;) O-Okay..

Y/N: Keikaku Dori! (◠‿・)—☆

Ashborn: All according to plan my ass! That was too close!

All of her kijin counterparts came up to her with awed look.

Shuna: M-Mei y-your magical energy is gone....

Shion: But she definitely looks stronger.

Benimaru inspects the two large floating arms.

Benimaru: Magic Golem...?

Y/N: Alright! Alright! Break out all of you! We still have to do somethings. First, Rimuru is on the floor and did none of you notice?

All kijins turn toward the place Y/N point to find a sleep mode Rimuru on the floor.

Shuna: Rimuru-sama!!!!