Meet the Beatles

Brian checked us into the hotel. Shivers crawled up and down my spine with every inch closer to my four favorite people on the planet.

"Well, Y/N, here we are-" Brian smiled, unlocking the door to the chaos that reigned beyond it:

"This isn't over, John!"

"But it will be soon, Hazza! Your partner is already down and you're next..."

"Ringo, buddy! You gotta get up! It's just a pillow, I can't let you die on me!"

"No, George...I can't do it...the enemies are too strong..."

"RINGO NO!"

"What the-"

It appears that the Beatles were in the middle of a pillow fight. More like a pillow war, honestly. Ringo must have gotten hit early on and George was John and Paul's next target. Soon enough, he went down too.

"We did it, Macca! We won!"

"All right!" Paul celebrated, throwing pillows here, there, and everywhere.

Unfortunately, one of those airborne pillows hit Brian and I in the face.

"WHAT DID YOU BOYS DO?!"

"Oh, hi Eppy..." Ringo stammered. "It was John's idea, I swear!"

"Doesn't matter whose idea it was. We'll talk about this later, but right now, I've got someone I want you to meet. This is
Y/N. She'll be helping me out on the tour."

I shyly stepped out, resisting all urges to scream like the girls at their concerts.

Paul approaches me first. "Hello, love. I'm Paul." He winks at me, taking my hand and kissing the back of it.

Do. Not. Go. Insane.

John keeps his back against the wall. "The name is John. John Lennon."

I see he's trying to act cool like he would've in his teddy boy years. I can tell he's still got some of that attitude inside of him.

George sits on the messed up bed. He simply waves and looks at the floor.

Ah, I don't mind. He's the quiet Beatle for a reason.

Ringo happily hopped over to me. "Hi! I'm Ringo! Y'know, you probably already knew our names, but we're always happy to meet new people. Well, I am, at least. Glad to work with you!"

Aww. Ringo is so cute and bubbly. I love these boys so much.

"Y/N, I hate to ask this of you, but for your first job, do you mind having to clean this mess up?" Brian groaned.

"Sure. Don't feel bad, this is what I'm here for, right?"

"Technically, but I didn't really want to use you as a maid..."

"Don't worry about it. I'll clean this up."

I picked up all of the sheets and pillows scattered about, placing them back on the bed, where Paul was watching TV.

"Oh, I'm sorry love, am I in your way?"

"A little bit. Once I get these back on, you can sit down."

Surprisingly, the bedroom massacre didn't take long to fix. What to do now? I can't find the boys anywhere.

"Brian, is there anything else you need me for?"

"Oh, not today Y/N, but ta for asking. Just relax and make acquaintances with the lads. It's probably best to get on their good side."

"Where are they?"

"What do you mean? They're not here?"

"I haven't seen them since I fixed the war remnants."

"Oh great, they're probably hiding. I might as well show you the rest of the room anyway, including our two beds..."

John's POV

"Is the coast clear, Paul?" I whispered.

"Crystal."

We were all hiding in the hotel's rather spacious closet. The truth is, we had to get Y/N and Eppy to leave the area to discuss something important.

"Excellent. Ok, lads, follow me. We've got to take this to the bathroom."

Ringo widened his eyes."We're going to the bathroom together? I know we're close, but not that close-"

"No, Ringo! We just need to talk without
Y/N or Eppy hearing us!"

"What's so important that they can't know about?" George asked.

"I'll tell you..."