Sleep, Pretty Darling...

I just want to sleep.

I'm more tired than I've ever been in my life, so why won't the world permit me to be at my much needed ease?

I see Brian fast asleep in the bed next to mine. He lightly snores, yet not enough to bother anyone.

I feel as though my mind is clogged with all of the thoughts inside it...

Hearing the Beatles say all of those sweet things to me was too much...I mean, it was obvious that they all love me, but they'd never pour their hearts into love notes in front of somebody they've never met until that minute, much less on television. Paul? I could see it. George and Ringo? Maybe. John? Never.

My heart flutters with adoration for them. I feel myself falling into their trap all over again each day...

But on the other hand, I know Brian is upset at their behavior. Is he trying to protect me? I mean, he used to do that a long time ago. I'm a little younger than him, and he always saw that as a way to keep me safe. Sometimes it was a blessing, but other times it was a unending curse.

With every bully came a situation like this-

Oh, great. I now realize I've been talking to myself this entire time. I don't understand how Brian slept through it. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the boys barged in due to my muttering.

That would be a miracle though. I could easily sleep with them by my side. Even with just one of them, I'd sleep like a baby.

Someone put an end to this infinite insomnia-

"I heard it all, Y/N. Let me help you..."

Next choice! Who do you see standing there? Who will help you sleep?