Hello Little Girl

Your POV

"Where could they be, Brian? I feel like we've searched the entire suite!"

"Knowing John, they're probably somewhere super obscure. Boys, Y/N and I will not play games with you! Is this any way to treat your new vice manager?"

"Yeah, you're right, Eppy." John chuckled.

Out of nowhere, the sneaky Beatles present themselves. They seemed rather jittery. Odd. I noticed that while the others talked to Brian, Paul had kept his eyes locked on me, winking every chance he got. It's most likely nothing. That's Paul for you.

"Where were you boys? We looked everywhere!"

"In the bathroom."

"Together?"

"No! Why does everyone think that? We just had some... certain matters to sort out. We've got it now!"

"Well...just relax and do whatever, but don't leave the room or cause trouble. That means you, Lennon. Y/N, keep an eye on them, would you? I've got some of my own things to do downstairs. Be good for her, ok boys?"

"She's not our mum, Eppy!"

"Shut it, John."

Well, this should be fun. Temporarily babysitting the men of my dreams. Let's just hope nothing goes astray like it did with the pillow war...

I turned the TV to a random channel. It wasn't that interesting, but at least it passed the time. After all, if they did act up, I could easily intervene. I wasn't worried.

That sense of ease faded quickly. Somebody repeatedly poked me. Wow, I wonder who that could be...

The rebellious teddy boy with lovely honey brown eyes poked his head over the edge of the bed.

"Hi, Y/N. Look, I drew this for you!"

 Look, I drew this for you!"

"Aw. Thanks, John. I like your style. Just don't poke me next time, ok?"

He nods, sinking to the floor.

It was hardly a minute before Paul joined me on the bed, passing me a note like a child in class.

I love you more than George loves his jelly babies. :)

"It's true, love."

"That's really sweet, Paul-"