And We Will Take Her Out Tonight

"I'm going to pretend I didn't see that. Moving on from that, the concert for tonight got canceled."

"You'wha? Why?"

"Honestly, I don't have a clue. There wasn't really a reason. It just did. I've already eaten, so you all can go out if you'd like, just don't cause trouble..."

"We won't, Eppy, we got all of that out!" John joked.

Brian rolled his eyes. "Sure...just listen to Y/N, ok? At least she has some common sense..."

"Now that's not nice, Eppy-" John started, quickly interrupted by Paul dragging him out of the room.

"Macca, I wasn't done!"

"Doesn't matter. Focus on the person who matters more..." Paul winks.

"You're absolutely right, Paul..." John smirks at me, growling.

Ok. This is uncomfortable.

"Well, boys...where should we go?"

"Anywhere you want to go, baby..." Ringo smiled.

"Um..."

"Hey, there's a diner pretty close to us, we can grab a bite there." George mentioned.

We agreed on that, walking into the rather busy restaurant. Already, as soon as we were seated, the Beatles couldn't contain themselves.

John sat next to me, while the others sat on the other side of the booth. None of them could keep their eyes or hands off of me. It was quite flattering, though.

Paul's hand was in mine for the majority of the hour we spent enjoying our dinner. Every time I'd break the handhold, he'd look at me and whimper quietly, pulling out those irresistible, heart melting puppy eyes. That man gets what he wants with his beauty.

George poured some jelly babies in his hand as an appetizer, offering me some. I'm still in shock that he's actually willing to share.

I'm so overwhelmed by their generosity that I have to take a break in the bathroom, not only for its intended purpose, but to wrap my head around the situation I've found myself in. I'm stuck in the middle of the greatest band ever, and we all love each other. Who to choose? I dread the day I must make that choice.

When I come back, I see John sipping on a milkshake with another straw inside of the chocolate liquid.

"Oh, glad to see you're back, Y/N! I got us a little something to share. You better hurry before I drink it all!"

You know what? Just enjoy it.

I smiled, helping him finish the large cup of chocolate delight. He was even nice enough to let me have most of it.

Eventually, our food arrived. Strangely, the conversation between us was small. I'd expect them all to ask me random questions or gush on me some more, but no. Hardly any of that.

But once we finished, it was a battle to see who would pay.

"I think I should. I'd like to say I'm a gentleman, after all."

"Sure, Macca. But this should be mine, I've already given her something she liked."

"So did I. What makes you think I can't?"

"Lads, stop it! I don't feel like I've done enough for her tonight, so let me."

Aw, Ringo...

They settled on that, leaving the restaurant hand in hand with John. I could see the jealousy in Paul's eyes.

"And we will take her out tonight and we will treat her kind..." He sang, pressing his lips to my hand. Ah...