Let's Do Something, Then.

I arise to my Beatle no longer at my side. Well, at least he listened.

Brian shakes me, like a parent would to a child. "Ah, Y/N, you're awake! Come join the lads and I, we've got a long day ahead of us."

The boys excitedly invited me to the table, gushing on me immediately.

"Morning, Y/N."

"You look pretty today, Y/N."

"We had a nice time last night, didn't we, Y/N?"

"I love you, Y/N."

A dark crimson blush appeared on my cheeks. I loved their compliments, but sometimes it felt so awkward, especially when Brian is close by.

"Quit flirting with her, boys. Now listen, I've got to sort some things out before tonight's concert. It'll probably take a few hours, it just depends on how long the meeting is."

"Do I need to come with you?" I ask.

"No, I don't think that's necessary. Besides, I'd rather you babysit them than leave them alone. You never know what could happen."

"True."

"Be good to her, lads! Oh, and maybe practice while you're at it."

As soon as Brian closed the door, their focus was all on me. At this point, I feel like Brian is doing this on purpose. But why would he when he clearly disapproves of what they're doing? It's all so confusing...

John stands up. "We've got awhile until that concert. Let's do something, then."

"Like what?" Ringo asked.

He huddles around the other Beatles, whispering some faint gossip and giggles. John takes his hat off, passing it along to his friends. Each Beatle puts something different inside. John puts in his glasses that he hasn't worn all week. George predictably puts in a pack of jelly babies. Ringo slides off one of his rings and puts it in. Paul? He quickly cut out a paper heart and tosses it in.

"Ok, Y/N, pick an item and that lucky lad will have you to himself for a bit..." John smirked. "Well, at least for seven minutes. And try to pick the glasses, while you're at it..."

"Um..."

"John, you're making her nervous! You don't have to pick his item, sweetheart. I bet you'd rather choose the paper heart, wouldn't you? It shows my love for you." Paul winked.

"Boys, stop!" They seemed taken back by my rare change in tone. "Don't think I don't know what you're planning. Can we just do something normal? Like, play a game that doesn't involve romance?"

"I don't blame you, darling," George spoke. "Sometimes John acts like a teenage girl when he's with a bird he likes. Paul always does it though."

"You'wha? No I don't!"

"Of course you do, Princess Paulie." John joked.

Paul crossed his arms and scoffed like the absolute diva that he is. Aw, I felt bad for him, however, I can't help but laugh. I mean, technically John and George are right about him, yet that's what I adore him for...

Wait. Snap out of it, Y/N!

"Alright, I guess there is another game we can play that unfortunately doesn't involve me kissing Y/N..." John sighs.

"Like what?" Ringo asked.

John pulls a deck of cards out of his pocket, evilly chuckling.

"Oh no. No, no, no! You're just gonna cheat!" George whined.

"Hazza, I promise, just for Y/N, I will not cheat."

My eyes widened. "Wait...you cheat?"

"All the time..." Ringo rolled his eyes.

"Not this time, though, just because I love you."

"Ok then, but I've never played."

"Oh, that won't be a problem." Paul smiled. "We can help you!"

Although I would like the extra help, this idea certainly stirred up the boys. They were grinning and raising their hands like they were answering a question in school.

But now I ask myself...who can I trust?

Next choice! Which Beatle do you want to team up with? Choose wisely!