Night Out

I dragged the the exhaused Beatles back to the hotel like defiant children. I couldn't tell if they were too tired or full to move, or if they just wanted me to do this out of their ever-growing love for me. Probably the latter option.

I had stopped to catch my breath. The weight of four childish adults was way too much to handle. John had politely stood up, but that act of kindness wouldn't last long, as the rebellion took over...

"Hey, Y/N, you're going the wrong way."

"Am I? I thought this was the way back to the hotel."

"We're not going back to the hotel just yet..."

Even the other Beatles looked at their band mate with disapproval.

"How can we when the dance hall next to us is calling our name?"

Paul had stood up, hiding his pretty face in his hands. "John...don't even start."

"What's that supposed to mean, Macca?"

"You know exactly what it means! Remember what happened last time you took us out?"

"No..."

George stands up, pulling Ringo with him. "Don't lie to us, John."

"What happened last time? I ask, curiously.

"Johnny boy here thought it would be a good idea to go to a drive in when Brian wanted us back. Needless to say, that was not a good idea." Ringo rolled his eyes.

"This won't take two hours! Just a little bit of fun won't hurt! Come on, lads, please?"

"Fine..." I reluctantly agreed. "But I'm staying out here."

John frowned. "Well, that kills the mood. We might as well just go back to the hotel if you're not joining us."

Facepaulm.

"You only want to do this to hang out with me?"

"Yes..."

Before I could reply back, John tugged on my arm, begging me to take his side.

"Please, Y/N? I just want to have some fun with you..." I'll admit, his attempt at Paul's infamous puppy eyes was quite cute. Not on the level of Paul, but still adorable. Adorable enough to sway me, that is.

"Fine, but when Brian chews us out, you're taking the blame."

"Deal."

Oh, I've just made a terrible mistake...

10 minutes later...

I've tried to wash away the aftermath of my decision. Sure, John promised to own up, but the thought won't escape the back of my mind.

But, in all fairness, I am having a pretty good time. The 60s music playing in the background was super pleasing to my ears. I even heard my lovely Beatles often.

Speaking of them, however...

They won't leave my side.