You've Got to Hide Your Love Away

No mistakes. No issues. Nothing went wrong, aside from maybe some partial hearing loss from screaming girls. After all, these boys could just breathe and the world would consider it art. Brian had nothing to worry about.

But wait...there's more.

They've got an interview in a few minutes. Brian and I can just stay here, watching it progress on TV.

"Y/N! What did you think?" John asked, happily.

"It was phenomenal, boys. But I wasn't expecting anything less."

"We've got to speak in an interview, love, but we'll be back soon!" Paul winked.

The Beatles stepped into the next room, where a bored man sat reading a newspaper. How could he act this uninterested around the single most interesting people?

"Oh, yeah, I'm supposed to be interviewing you guys, right?"

"Yeah, and if you don't, we're leaving."

"Well, obviously you've had a show tonight. How did that go?"

The interview carried on as normal, cracking jokes here, there, and everywhere. Brian and I chuckled every so often, until something unexpected was brought up...

"So, I heard that your manager has an assistant during this touring period."

Everyone's eyes widened, including me and Brian's. How did the news about me get out? I've been in hiding for the most part! Well, I guess the paparazzi has their ways...nothing I can do about it.

"Yeah, and we all love her."

Oh no. Ringo, why did you have to say that?

"Oh, is that true? Who does she like, though?"

"Me!"

"No, she likes me!"

"She chose me, y'know!"

"What about me? I know she loves me!"

"Stop! You all know that even if she loves all of you, she can only choose one."

"We know..."

"Can we just...move on from that?"

"Boys, I'd like to know your opinions on this girl."

Those poor boys...forced into saying something they're uncomfortable with. I just want to go in and give them all hugs. They need it right now.

There was a few seconds of silence, the Beatles doing nothing but awkwardly looking at each other.

"So, who's going to start?"

Ringo stands up.

"I guess I will. She's perfect for us. She loves to joke around and is really laid back. She always looks on the bright side of things. I think I've seen her wear a few rings!"

George shyly speaks up.

"We've got lots in common. She's pretty, laid back, and hardworking. Not to mention, she keeps John in check when Brian can't."

John crossed his arms, annoyed at George's words, but eager to speak his mind.

"She's a genius! She's always nice and seems so musical. I'm sure she's got a beautiful voice."

Paul stepped up immediately after John finished.

"SHE'S AMAZING! She's gorgeous, smart as a scientist, and sweet as honey! She's everything I've ever wanted in a girl, I've got to get her into my life!"

With every compliment, the blush on my face turned darker and darker, while the annoyance on Brian's face became more evident.

"Gosh, Paul, you didn't have to let it all out. At least we held our true feelings back."

"I can't help it. It's just how I feel."

"Do you boys want to state your true feelings-"

"Oh, look at the time, lads, we've got to get back to Y/N and Eppy. Fun interview, sir, but we've got more important things to do!"

I couldn't even look at them when they left the room. I was flattered, but I know Brian wouldn't approve.

I'm exhausted, I've had a hard day's night, and I have got to rest.