Dirty, Rotten Cheaters (Option 2)

"John."

"Yeah! In your faces, swines!"

"Yes, now get over here before I change my mind."

He shuts his mouth and sits by me.

"Ok, so the rules are...y'know what? I'll just guide you along the way."

I nodded.

The game began. While the other Beatles were playing their cards, John slid closer to me, whispering some faint advice.

"Don't worry, Y/N, I know we're gonna win."

"Why?"

"Because we're gonna cheat."

"What? But you promised not to-"

"Ah, but that was before I knew I'd be on a team with you. Don't worry, you don't have to. Just leave this to me. Trust me, I've done this plenty of times."

I stifled a laugh, waiting for the next turn where John pulled an ace out of his sleeve.

We ended up winning. John clapped and cheered, tightly hugging me.

"Um, guys..." I spoke, trying to tell the truth to the others, but it was no use. John had tackled me to the ground, tickling me to keep me from letting our secret go.

"Ah! John, stop it!"

"Hush, baby girl. They don't need to know. Come on, it's our little secret. Have some fun with it."

"Ok then. But can you get off of me?"

He shook his head. "Never."

He puts his nose to mine, lightly singing a part of I Should Have Known Better.

"That when I tell you that I love you, oh, you're gonna say you love me too, oh, and when I ask you to be mine, you're gonna say you love me too..."

Paul is clearly jealous. "Alright, get off the poor bird, Johnny."

John frowns. "Fine..."