When I Saw Them Standing There

Well, today's the day.

No more rest days. Now it's time for bundles of concerts, interviews, and rampaging beatlemaniacs. I should know, I'm one of them.

However, we do have some time to pass...

"Morning, Y/N." Ringo greeted, cheerfully. "We had fun last night, didn't we?"

"We sure did."

"What shall we do today? There's still time to-"

John punched him. "Don't hog the bird! Besides, we don't have time. Eppy will probably make us go to the studio hours early, even though the show doesn't start until the evening."

Brian rolled his eyes. "You realize that we leave early because it's so far away. Plus, we have to make sure you all are prepared and ready enough for the large crowd. This'll be a big one."

"What do you mean by that?" Paul wondered.

"There will be more people tonight than you've ever had. Now, can everyone please hurry? I'd like to get there as soon as possible."

"You can't rush me! I'm busy." George mumbled, stuffing food into his mouth.

He's right. It's only been a few days, and I could see his food addiction. It's even stronger than I imagined.

Brian sighed and practically dragged the boys out to the car, placing John in the front like a child.

"I'm not a baby, Eppy! And why am I in the front? What if Y/N wants me?"

"She looks to be doing just fine. Now stop whining, we've got a long trip ahead of us."

Once again, sleep filled my eyes. I had been trying to get used to the strict time schedule, but I couldn't help but fall asleep on the closest Beatle's shoulder, and this time, it was Paul.

Paul's POV

Aww...she chose me this time.

I don't want to wake her, but I've got to admire her a little bit...

I twirl her hair around my finger, leaning into her touch.

Ah, this is heaven...

"Hey John, look." I brag.

He pouts. "If she wasn't sleeping, I'd have some words to say to you, Macca."

She stays this way for an hour or so, until she finally arises, looking deep into my eyes.

My POV

"Morning, sweetheart."

I blush, noticing Paul pull me into his arms. "How long did I nap for?"

"Well, judging by the fact that we're here now...a couple hours."

"You didn't wake me up?"

"Oh, you needed sleep. You'll get used to our wake up times eventually. Also, why would I wake you up when you're sleeping on me, looking as cute as ever?"