Four Days

Your POV

"Morning."

"Huh? Paul? What are you doing? Brian says you're not supposed to be in here."

"He allowed me just this once. I had to wake you up."

"What time is it?"

"I don't know...let's just say it's early. You'll have to get used to it."

"So everyone else is awake except me?"

"Yes. You need to get ready, the plane leaves in two hours."

I quickly made myself presentable, greeting the others in the boys' room.

"Everyone ready?" Brian asked.

"I think so. Somebody looks a little tired, though." Ringo giggled.

"Ah, cut her some slack, Ringo. She's just not used to our touring routines. We better go, the plane is leaving soon."

He took us to the car, tightly squeezing all six of us in it. Brian was driving, Ringo sat up front, and I was crammed in the back with George, John, and Paul. I was still sleepy, so I decided to take a short nap, unknowingly falling asleep on John's shoulder.

John's POV

I can't believe it. That sweet, drowsy little child, is sleeping on me. Heaven.

"Lads! Look!" I whisper, pointing to Y/N.

"Awww." George smiles.

"Such a pretty bird." Paul coos, playing with strands of her hair.

"Paul, don't do that!" I scold.

"Why not? I'm just admiring her."

"I don't want her to wake up yet. She's happy where she is, so let her stay."

Ringo looks at her from the front seat. "Lovely. I wish I could experience what you lads are, but no, I have to sit up here..."

"You're the oldest, Ringo." Eppy spoke. "It doesn't matter, I've got a bigger bone to pick with you guys. Clearly I can see that you all have a thing with Y/N."

"Of course, and you don't?" I replied.

"You already know the answer to that, John. She told me all about what you're doing and-"

Brian drives over a large bump, causing Y/N to jolt awake.

Your POV

"Well, I guess we'll just have to have this conversation later."

"What?" I mumble.

"Oh, it's nothing, sweetheart." Paul winks, slipping his hand into mine. "Say, would you like to sit next to me on the plane?"

"Um..."

"Macca! You can't just assume she loves you enough for that! Besides, I think she'd rather sit with me so she can rest her head on my shoulder again! You're always welcome to, baby girl."