The Carnival

Day Two of Relaxation.

Today is Paul's day in the sun. Honestly, I'm super excited to go out with him. The man has been constantly flirting with me. He's quite the charmer. I would've taken his offer to sit by him on the plane if Brian didn't interrupt.

I wonder when he'll-

"Guess who?"

"Paul!"

"I hope you're ready for a fun night out, my dear! Don't bother dressing formally, we won't need that where we're going."

"Is that a hint?"

"Maybe. See you in a couple hours, love!"

I've got butterflies. I'm slowly developing my love for all of them, and Paul is driving me nuts.

It's so hard to pass the time before I attend Macca's jubilee.

Finally, a few hours later...

"Y/N! Time to go! Ready?"

"I was born ready."

"Now, I want you to close your eyes until we arrive."

"Again? John made me do that same thing."

"I just want to surprise you! Trust me, you'll love it!"

I'd have an easier time trusting Paul than John, even if John might have proven me wrong last night. I close my eyes for what seems like forever, until Paul opens the door and guides me out.

"Open!"

My jaw dropped. My sweet Paulie had taken me to a carnival. I'd always loved them, but hadn't been to one in so long.

"Well?"

"Paul...how did you know?"

"Macca has his ways." He winked.

"What should we go on first?"

"That's up to you, sweetheart. But before we do anything-"

He looks around, secretly slipping on a disguise.

I laughed. "A fake mustache?"

"Yep. Did you really think I'd be able to go out in public without girls running up to me and trying to rip my clothes off?"

"True. I don't really want to see that."

"Besides, we aren't that far in our questionable relationship yet."

I blushed and playfully punched him.

"Ow! Now, if you're done abusing me, what does my sweet Y/N want to do?"

"How about...that!"

that!"