The Guitar (Option 3)

"What? George? What are you doing?"

"Can't sleep, can we?"

"Wait, how did you know?"

"It wasn't hard. These walls are so thin that we could hear your inner thoughts from the outside."

"I really should have just shut my mouth..."

"No, no, no, darling. That way I can save you. I know I shouldn't be in here, but I can't leave my glorious flower in the state she's in."

He pulls his guitar from behind his back, startling me.

"Oh no, you can't play that in here. Brian will definitely wake up."

"Between you and me, Eppy is a heavy sleeper. Besides, I promise to play quietly."

I sigh, allowing him to play.

He sits on the edge of the bed, ecstatic to perform for the girl he loves. His graceful fingers glide over each string and chord, playing a soft melody that he only hummed to.

"George...that was beautiful."

"Ta, Y/N. I knew you'd like it."

He took it a step further, feeling comfortable enough to accompany me in the bed. Immediately, his hands grasped my waist gently.

"Y/N, can I tell you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I love cuddles. I've been waiting to do this with you instead of Ringo. There's nothing wrong with that, but I love you and I'm glad to hold you in my arms...will you let me?"

"Um...I've never...."

"Really? Well, let me be your first, then."

George lightly spooned me, melting from the feeling.

He toyed with some strands of my hair. "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, George."

At this point, Brian could catch us and I wouldn't care. George is too sweet to reject.

The song George plays is supposed to be the guitar part to Long, Long, Long because that song is beautiful and is super underrated. Seriously, I never hear anyone talk about it!