sixteen. pressure test

third person.

LUNA CAN HEAR SOMEONE call her name, but their voice was muffled against the raging darkness pressing her consciousness down. She feels her body move, but she can't force herself to come to just yet. Her body movement must've been a good sign because the voice's tone raised a higher octave to encourage her. The stiffness of her body is the next thing she became aware of which causes her to groan. However she is laying is definitely not a position she put herself in. Especially not against something metal that would dig into her back or with her hands bound behind her with something that was irritating her wrists.

"Come on, Luna. Wake up!" The voice says. She knows that voice.

Her head flops towards the sound, and she mumbles, "Theo?"

"Open your eyes for me, Luna."

It takes everything in her to force her eyes open but once she does, she sees Theo's blue eyes staring down at her. She blinks a few times and his eyes become clearer. She can't help the dopey smile as she stares at him. His hair is a bit longer as it sticks to his forehead as water, or sweat, drips down his face. His chin is clean shaven and his lips look as soft as they always have. Luna can see him trying to hide a smile as he watches her stare at him. Her left hand moves to caress his face, but she finds she can't move it at all. It dawns on her that this not where she's supposed to be.

She snaps her head straight up as panic sets in. Her feet plant themselves, and she stands up from her slouched position to look at her surroundings. There's shelves lined up in rows in front of her with various boxes stored on them. To her right, there's a table with a lamp, various bullets, other materials, and a large gun while some arrows hang on the walls. To her left, there's, obviously, Theo, two other wolves, and a chair with a taser and a remote type thing with buttons on it. She sees a bucket on the ground in front of her filled with water.

"What the fuck?" Luna can't keep her eyes in one place for long as she keeps looking around. She is attached by her wrists to a metal caged door with an air vent fan swirling behind her. A couple of jumper cables are attached to the door, but she can't see where they lead to. "Where are we?"

"What's the last thing you remember?" Theo asks. She turns back to Theo, and she squints her eyes as she tries to remember. She was on her way home to Beacon Hills after months out of the state. She'd just pulled into the city limits when she ran over something sharp enough to pop her back tire of motorcycle. Luna had gone to call Charlie to come pick her up, but people surrounded her.

Luna tells Theo, "Somebody shot me. I'd just gotten back to town. I think they planned it. Who are these people?"

"Hunters," the girl standing next to Theo states.

Theo scoffs, "Amateurs."

"Hey, they weren't amateurs when they killed our entire pack," the boy at the end retorts.

Luna watches as Theo rolls his eyes and tugs on the zip ties.

"We've got to get out of here. Someone's going to come back any minute to make sure we don't get our strength back," Theo says. Luna keeps her eyes on Theo. She can't help it. He looks good. Even with what might be sweat dripping down the side of his face onto his white t-shirt. The two of them haven't seen each other in four months, and she has so much she wants to tell him. Theo notices her stare on him and shakes his head with a laugh. "Luna, now's not the time."

"Right, sorry. Escape." Luna starts to calm down from the initial shock of seeing Theo and realizing she's been kidnapped. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Her heart beat slows down. As she starts to pull on her restraints, a door opens from behind the shelves.