nineteen. werewolves of london and genotype

third person.

THE NIGHT WAS LONG after the three of them got back to Beacon Hills. Hunters shot into the McCall house, nearly killing Melissa, Mason, Lydia, and Rafael. All four of them were rushed to the hospital to be taken care of. Melissa and Mason both needed surgery to help heal their injuries while Rafael was transported to San Francisco Memorial Hospital. Luna made Scott promise to keep her updated on their recovery. When she asked him what she could do for him, he made her promise to keep an eye on Liam.

"Mason is his best friend," Scott told her. "With him having a hard time controlling his anger with the Anuk-ite around, someone's gotta make sure he doesn't kill anyone."

Now, Theo and Luna are sneaking around Beacon Hills High School keeping an eye on Liam. He took off with Gabe, a hunter that's friends with Nolan, to the boy's locker room. As the two of them walk down the hall to follow them, they hear Gabe hit the floor.

"I don't know anything," he tells Liam as if the werewolf would believe him. "I swear. I don't know what happened at Scott's house."

They hear Liam growl and the sound of clothes rubbing on the floor.

Liam asks, "Did you know who was there?" Louder. "Did you know that Mason was in there?"

"No, I didn't know anything. I don't know anything."

There's scuffling before Gabe groans. Luna opens the door to the locker room quietly, and Theo closes it without Liam noticing. Theo keeps her from going ahead to stop Liam. Luna sees Liam pushing Gabe's head up against the mirror.

"Maybe you haven't noticed lately, but I've been having trouble controlling my anger. When things happen to my friends, I just can't seem to help it."

Gabe pleads, "Liam, wait, please."

Liam growls again and says, "I just get so angry!"

Liam continues to push Gabe's head further into the mirror causing it to crack. Gabe keeps groaning and pleading for him to stop. Blood starts to drip down and onto the white sink as the human grips the edge of it in pain. Luna turns to Theo to silently ask him when they were supposed to intervene. Liam shoves his head into the mirror again.

"You think I'm going to kill you? You think we're all killers? Maybe we should be."

Theo steps out from behind the lockers and stands where he can be seen in the mirror.

He crosses his arms over his chest and is calm as he asks, "You're really gonna kill him?"

Luna steps out from behind the lockers as well and leans against the side of it on her shoulder next to Theo. The coolness of the metal radiates to the back of her exposed neck. Her grey, long-sleeved shirt not doing much to protect her from the air conditioning. Liam turns, his hand still pressing into the side of Gabe's head, to find the two of them standing there watching him.

"I mean, I don't care if you do. But, have you thought this through? Any idea where you're gonna dump the body?" Liam turns back to focus on Gabe. Luna quickly catches on to what he's doing and smiles as if this is all a joke. She witnesses pure panic on Gabe's face. "No one saw you grab him, did they? 'Cause that could be a problem."

"I don't care," Liam states.

Theo's quick with his quip, "I don't care either. But at least help me help. I'm the one with experience here. If we kill him, we'll have to find the witnesses and kill them, too. Which means we're gonna need shovels, some plastic bags, maybe a chainsaw..."

Liam's grip as loosened slightly as Luna jumps in, "We'll definitely need a chainsaw. Take a little trip to dump the pieces where no one can trace them..."