Chapter 2 ~ Meeting Arizona

Meeting Arizona-
Chapter 2-

CALLIOPE TORRES'S POV:
While me and Milly was in my car having a really nice conversation and I was hoping that Milly wouldn't ask anything about me and Arizona but guess what she did.

TW: Starts- MENTION OF ABUSE AND RAPE

MW- "hey cal, can I ask you something please?"
CT- "yeah of course, what's up?"
MW- "I know we're going to yours and Arizona's house but why am I going with you. I know it's your business and I'm new and you probably don't trust me because we only just met but I just really would like to know just so I don't bring anything up that I shouldn't"
CT- "well we're going to mine and Arizona's old house. Here's the story. We used to be married then Arizona cheated after the plane crash that had happened and we just, we fell apart... and so because of this we got a divorce recently actually so yeah that's why I wanted you to come with me so me and Arizona don't argue."
MW- "omg I'm so sorry that this happened. I'm always here for you if you need to talk about anything. So are you basically single now then. I know your divorced but your not seeing anyone are you?"
CT- "thank you I appreciate it. Yes I'm single so no I'm not seeing anyone right now. Why are you seeing anyone?"
MW- "your welcome. No well I was kinda. We broke up just 2 weeks before I started working here. She wants me back tho. Her names Ava, we we're together for like 5 years"
CT- "omg 5 years, that's like me and Arizona, well kinda. We were like 7 years I think. I didn't know you liked girls either. I'm sorry if this is personal but how come you broke up?"
MW- "she umm... she abused me and also raped me a few times and also cheated on me a lot and made me watch it well sometimes made me watch her cheat but I couldn't do anything because I was tied up or pinned to the floor or something like that"
CT- "omg omg I'm so so sorry. I didn't realise. I hope your ok now? If you ever need to talk I'm always here and she doesn't deserve you. You deserve so much better and you deserve someone that looks after you the right way and not treat you how the women did"

I stopped the car and pulled her into a hug after I found this out. I literally couldn't believe what I heard. I can't believe milly went through all of that. She's such an amazing women and she doesn't deserve to be treated that way. No one does. Especially her tho. I couldn't help but cry a little. I felt tears roll down my eyes just thinking about Milly getting hurt by that idiot bitch. Excuse my language but seriously she's such a bitch.

TW: Ends-

The rest of the car ride was silent until we got to Arizona's house. Yes Arizona does know that I'm coming over, mainly to see Sofia and also so Milly and Arizona could meet. I kinda forgot to mention that we have a daughter too called Sofia but I'm sure Milly knows that because she knew some stuff about me already so she must have found out one way or another.

We pull up and we get out of the car. I'm greeted by Arizona and I ask where Sofia is but I then remember that it's a weekday so she's at school. I introduce Milly to Arizona and Arizona to Milly.
CT- "hey Arizona, how are you?"
AR- "hey calliope, I'm good how are you?"
CT- "that's good, yeah I'm good thanks"
AR- "that's good. So who's this that you've bought with you? Is it your new girlfriend? Because if it is then your one hell of a lucky girl because she's hot and sexy but if she's not your girlfriend then can I crack on with her"
CT- "oh yeah sorry, Arizona this is Milly Wright, Milly this is Arizona Robbins"
AR- "oh wow hi Milly, you look really pretty. It's nice to meet you"
MW- "hey Ari, thank you, you look even prettier tho"
AR- "awww thank you but I don't"

I decide to ignore the whole comment about her been my girlfriend but one thing that she did say is right is that she's hot and sexy and that's so true. Milly is so sexy and just ugh I can't explain how sexy she looks. Arizona then finally let's us both in and we go sit on the couch and talk for a while.