Chapter 15 ~ Everything Comes Back

Everything Comes Back -
Chapter 15 -

MILLY'S POV:
It's about 4 days after i found out about Ava kissing Callie and everything keeps coming back. all the memories that me and Ava shared are all coming back to haunt me and I hate it, I hate remembering all the bad things and the good things because even the good things make me sad and yet the bad things make me feel even worse.

I forgave Arizona and Callie and ever since then I let Callie and Arizona stay at mine because all I've done is stay in bed, I've called in sick at work and Callie and Arizona take it in turns to stay with me so my kids are able to be looked after. I haven't seen my children in 4 days because of how bad I've been, I've just locked myself in my room and I'm barely eating and all i want to do is die but I know I can't. I know I can't because of my son and daughter. I really do miss my children so much but I can't let them see me like this I just can't.

BROOKE ELENA'S POV:
I'm really worried about my mom. she hasn't come out of her room in like over 4 days and I miss her. I know that these are the signs of depression because I've seen her like this before and also I've been in a similar situation but no one noticed how I actually felt. I just really want my mom back. Me and Oliver cry ourselves to sleep every night while cuddling each other ever since moms been like this and Arizona and Callie have been with us too and supporting us. They are both helping and doing an amazing job to support us it's just that we want our mom back. I want my mom back.

ARIZONA ROBBINS POV:
I can see how badly it is affecting Milly and how badly it's affecting her children as well. Milly still hasn't come out of her room in like 4 days and me and Callie are doing the best we can to support her and her children. It's just hard. It's hard to see them all go through this. I'm glad that Milly has forgiven me and Callie but I know why she's stayed in bed and not eaten and not seen her children. It's because Ava is back and she definitely doesn't want to see her so she's avoiding her so by doing that's she's pushing people away even her children tho.

it is now the 6th day that Milly hasn't come out of her room i feel as though that's enough. I need to get her out somehow. it's been 6 days now. enough is enough. her children aren't eating either and are crying every day and night and everyone at work is extremely worried about her. me and Callie have a plan but it could work or it might not. The plan is to tell her how her children are feeling and try to get them to talk to her. Ik it sounds mean because it sound like we are trying to guilt trip her but we aren't. Well ok maybe we are it's more like we want to see how she reacts to speaking to her children and knowing how they are both feeling.

I knock on milly's bedroom door and she lets me come in. I sit on her bed with Callie and I ask if we can talk and milly says yes so she sits up ready to talk about it all.

MW- "so what is it that you want to talk about"
CT- "ok Milly you've locked yourself away in your room for 6 days now, i get that you are struggling and I know you are trying to bring your head around the fact that Ava is back but everything will be ok, I promise you it will. Me and Arizona will be right by your side and will protect you"
AR- "Callie is right Milly, we will protect you no matter what and we understand you need time but you've had nearly a week locked in your room and your children are worried sick, they're not eating and they cry themselves to sleep every night and they just really need their mom, they need you Milly. Brooke Elena and Oliver need you Milly. Your children need you. Your friends need you. We need you"
MW- "ok fine I get it. I'm really sorry with how I've been acting and you're both right, I'm scared to see Ava because of how traumatic our relationship was and I just don't want to ever see her face again and I know that if I leave this house I will see her at some point. I'm really sorry for how I've been treating you both and I'm sorry that I've stayed in my room this whole time. I'm going to get better I promise. I will be there for my children and I will be there for the both of you too and for my friends and family."
CT- "it's fine Milly. listen how about you have a shower because you kinda stink. no offence."
MW- "none taken. Haha omg yes I do smell"
CT- "haha. anyways go take a shower and freshen up and then hang out with you children ok because they need you Milly"
MW- "ok will do. Thank you Cal, thank you Ari"
AR and CT- "you're welcome Mils"

MILLY'S POV:
There was a soft knock on my door and then I let whoever it was come in. It was Cal and Ari. They both sit on the edge of my bed and asks whether they could both talk to me so I say yes and then say
MW- "so what is it that you want to talk about"
CT- "ok Milly you've locked yourself away in your room for 6 days now, i get that you are struggling and I know you are trying to bring your head around the fact that Ava is back but everything will be ok, I promise you it will. Me and Arizona will be right by your side and will protect you"
AR- "Callie is right Milly, we will protect you no matter what and we understand you need time but you've had nearly a week locked in your room and your children are worried sick, they're not eating and they cry themselves to sleep every night and they just really need their mom, they need you Milly. Brooke Elena and Oliver need you Milly. Your children need you. Your friends need you. We need you"
MW- "ok fine I get it. I'm really sorry with how I've been acting and you're both right, I'm scared to see Ava because of how traumatic our relationship was and I just don't want to ever see her face again and I know that if I leave this house I will see her at some point. I'm really sorry for how I've been treating you both and I'm sorry that I've stayed in my room this whole time. I'm going to get better I promise. I will be there for my children and I will be there for the both of you too and for my friends and family."
CT- "it's fine Milly. listen how about you have a shower because you kinda stink. no offence."

I literally smell myself just to see if she's right and yep she definitely is. I stink and I don't want anyone seeing me like this.

MW- "none taken. Haha omg yes I do smell"
CT- "haha. anyways go take a shower and freshen up and then hang out with you children ok because they need you Milly"
MW- "ok will do. Thank you Cal, thank you Ari"
AR and CT- "you're welcome Mils"

TW: Starts- MENTION OF SH
I go in the shower and wash all the dirt off me that has been over my body these past 6 days and yes I may have done something but I'm not saying what but I wash over them and it starts to hurt even more. It burns so much. I start to cry because of how much pain I'm in.
As I'm crying I hear a knock on the door and a soft voice which is Arizona's

AR- "hey Milly are you ok, I heard you start to cry, is everything ok, can I come in"
MW- "hey I'm fine. I'm fine. Please don't come in. I'm fine. I will be out in 5 mins ok"
AR- "are you sure you're ok because I can come in and help you"
MW- "yes Ari I'm fine I promise and you don't need to come in, I will be out in a bit"
AR- "ok if you say so"

I know I just lied to her and I know I shouldn't have but if she finds out she's going to be mad and she will hurt me just like Ava did.
She will make me get help and i just don't want to deal with it right now.

Once I've finally stopped crying and settled down I finish off washing my hair and washing my body and then I get out the shower.
I dry myself and dry all of my cuts and my scars and then put on a hoodie and some jeans and go back into my room where Arizona and Callie are waiting for me.
TW: Ends-

Arizona and Callie ask how I am and I say that I'm fine even tho I'm not but I don't want to worry them and then they tell me that my kids are waiting for me in the lounge so I put on my brave and smily face and go downstairs to face my kids after not seeing them for 6 days.

I get downstairs and they both immediately come running up to me and give me a massive hug. I hug them back and kiss their foreheads and then apologise for how I've been acting and they both say that they understand and that they both accept my apology.

Arizona and Callie make us food and we all have a movie day and night together, where we watch lots of different shows and films while my kids fall asleep on me then cal and Ari fall asleep and then I do.