Chapter 12 ~ Night Out + Unexpected Person Returned p1

Night Out + Unexpected Person Returned p1 -
Chapter 12 -

ARIZONA ROBBINS'S POV:
I've dropped Sofia off at Meredith's and luckily she let me get ready there which was nice of her. I did pack a few outfits just in case she let me. My favourite one is a grey dress.

 I put my favourite dress on and put some makeup on and curled my hair and then I said goodbye to  Meredith's to go to Moe's to meet up with Callie for the night

I put my favourite dress on and put some makeup on and curled my hair and then I said goodbye to Meredith's to go to Moe's to meet up with Callie for the night.

CALLIOPE TORRES'S POV:
I'm at home and I'm getting ready to go to Moe's to see Arizona. I'm so excited to see her, maybe it's because I miss hanging out with her like just us but I do wish Milly could join us. Maybe next time she can.

Anyways I'm picking out what to wear and I want to impress Arizona so I decide to wear one of her favourite outfits.

I do love this outfit too but it's definitely one of Arizona's favourites

I finish getting ready and leave the house and go to Moe's.

[At Moe's]

I arrive at Moe's but Arizona is no where to be seen. I go and grab a drink from the bar and sit and wait for her.

A few minutes later I see Arizona walk in, she hasn't noticed me yet but omg she looks stunning. I stare at her and I think I may have stared a bit too long because I don't notice that she's now standing right in front of me.
AR-"Calliope my eyes are up here. Will you stop checking me out"
CT- "omg Arizona hey, umm..sorry yes, you look amazing Arizona"
AR- "aww thank you Calliope, you look beautiful"
CT- "your welcome. Thanks Arizona.
AR- "your welcome"

I get out my chair stand up to hug Arizona and honestly she smells absolutely amazing. I missed this so much.
CT- Anyways what would you like to drink"
AR- "I'll get a pina colada please"
CT- "of course, that's what I ordered too"
AR- "oh really. We obviously have good taste"
CT- "what in drinks or in people"
AR- "haha both tbh since we have the same drink and we also were together for so many years and had a child together"
CT- "yes that's true and I'm very grateful that we got to share that experience because honestly no ones ever loved me as much as you"
AR- "aww that's sweet, I'm grateful too, I'm just so sorry that it never worked out"
CT- "yea me too but it's ok Arizona, we're still best friends and we have Sofia too"
AR- "yes that's true"