Chapter 3 ~ Arizona's + The Surgery and On Call Room p1

Arizona's + The Surgery and On Call Room p1-
Chapter 3-

ARIZONA ROBBINS'S POV:
I let Milly and Calliope into the house and ask whether they want a drink or anything to eat and I tell them to go sit on the couch. Milly asks for a Pepsi which luckily we do have and Calliope asks for a coffee and I just have a glass of flavoured water. I also get some snacks out from the cupboards, I got out some sweet and salty popcorn and some packets of crisps that I put in a bowl to share. Milly comes in the kitchen and asks if I needed any help and I just asked if she could bring the snacks in and I'll bring the drinks in.

We sat down on the couch and picked a series to watch. We all decided on a romantic one because that is apparently mine and milly's favourite and also kinda calliopes too and also I found out that me and Milly hate anything to do with horror or thriller so that's another thing in common. Maybe we are meant for each other. The series is called 'You, Me, Her' it's on Netflix. It's such a good series. I'm loving it so far and I think so is Milly and Calliope which is good. On the couch it goes me on the left, milly in the middle and Calliope on the right. I notice milly wanting to get closer to the two of us so I thought that I would scoot over and get closer to her too. I could hear her heartbeat at this point and see her checks going bright red and pink from blushing when I glanced at her a few times. Milly's name was still on my mind since I've heard it before but still couldn't remember. Then it hit me. Dr Milly Wright. I decided to ask her what she does for work and see if she is the person that I thought of.
I pause the series and look at milly and I say
AR- "so what do you do then milly?"
MW- "I actually just started at the hospital that you and Cal work at. I'm starting my residency there"
AR- "ooo that's great. What specialty?"
MW- "paediatrics or maybe orthopaedics. I'm stuck between the two"
AR- "ooo looks like you have to choose between me or Calliope"

We all laugh at this

CT- "obviously it's gonna be me then"
AR- "No, it's gonna be me"
MW- "I'm not sure what specialty I'm gonna choose but I was meant to be on your service today Arizona but you weren't in so I chose to be on Callie's instead"
AR- "oh right. I'm sorry. I wish I was now"

See I knew I knew her from somewhere, I just couldn't remember where from.

An hour later and Calliope and Milly had to go back to work but before they went I asked whether they wanted to come back after work so we could spend some more time together and get to know Milly more since me and Calliope don't know her that well. They both said yes which was good and obviously Callie wanted to see Sofia and she wouldn't be home until 4pm so I said for them to just finish as early as they can.
I say goodbye to them before shutting the door and tidying everything up.

MILLY'S POV:
Me and Cal left Arizona's house and went back to the hospital. Once we got there, there was an incoming trauma. There was a car crash with 2 people in it. Both of them had lots of broken bones so me and Callie had to work on them. They had to have surgery on it.
CT- "hey Milly you know the incoming trauma about the car accident and that they need surgery, could you scrub in with me please, I might need a little help if that's ok. And it will probably be on both of them. The man and the woman"
MW- "hey omg yes Cal I would love to scrub in with you and help you do it if you need anything"
CT- yay ok I'll see you in OR3 in 30 minutes"
MW- "alright see you then"

I'm so excited to do a surgery with Callie, I'm surprised she asked me tbh, I just hope we can save these people.
I go to check on them before their surgery and then bring them down to the OR in there hospital beds. A different Ortho surgeon does the mans and me and Dr Torres does the woman's. Luckily the surgery went very well. Callie let me close which made me smile and cry a little too but no one saw. It took 3 hours to do the surgery because of how many bones this women broke in her accident.