Chapter 7 ~ The Secret Children

The Secret Children-
Chapter 7 -

[At Milly's House]

BROOKE ELENA'S POV:
Mom never came home last night, I do remember her saying that she had work and then was going to her friends house after but I would of thought she would come home, I mean she did say she would and also so then the babysitter could go. The babysitter had to stay the night because me and my twin brother Oliver aren't old enough to stay on our own overnight even if it's just the 2 of us. We had so much fun last night with the babysitter. She had just left and I decided to text my mom to see if she will reply. I'm really worried about her, what if she got into an accident? What if she's died, like she could be dead right now and nobody knows. Omg mom please reply to this message.

BEW- hey mom, you didn't come home last night and now I'm really worried about you. Me and Oliver are fine and so is the babysitter. She just left however I've just started my first period and I'm scared mom, please text me back when you get this

Yeah I've literally just started my first period and my moms not here and I'm scared. The babysitter told me some things about it and helped me but I just want my mom to cuddle me.

[At Arizona's House] - Flashback to when milly was in the toilet

ARIZONA ROBBINS'S POV:
While Milly went to the toilet, she left her phone on the side in the kitchen and it went off. I went over just to check just in case it was someone from work or something like that but it was from this girl called Brooke Elena Wright. That's weird I thought, because my names Arizona Brooke Robbins and Callie's is Calliope Elena Torres. Omg wait does Milly have a daughter? I mean like why does she know someone called Brooke Elena, all I can think of is that that's her daughter because she gets to name her and also her last name is Wright.I feel bad but I want to see what this person said so I checked.

BEW- hey mom, you didn't come home last night and now I'm really worried about you. Me and Oliver are fine and so is the babysitter. She just left however I've just started my first period and I'm scared mom, please text me back when you get this

Omg she does have a daughter. And Oliver must be her son as well. I have to tell Callie.

AR- "Callie"

I shouted from the kitchen and she was still in the lounge. She came running into the room and said

CT- "what Arizona, what's wrong"

she comes over to me and puts her arms around me. I kinda blush but ignore it and say

AR- "Milly has a daughter and a son"

she gives me a confused look and says

CT- "how do you know this"
AR- "just look"

I grab Milly's phone and I show her the text message that was sent from Brooke Elena.

CT- "wait her names Brooke Elena, that's your middle name and my middle name. Why would she name her child after us"
AR- "ummm Callie maybe because she likes us both. Oh dammm what are we going to do"
CT- "idk Arizona. what are we going to do, do we tell her that we know"

As soon as Callie says 'do we tell her that we know' Milly walk back into the room and says

MW- "tell who and what have you found out"
AR and CT- "nothing"
MW- "oh okay but umm Arizona why are you and Callie holding my phone and looking at it"
CT- "oh umm no reason, here have it back"