Chapter 10 ~ Working Without Milly p1 + Exposing Some Secrets p1

Working Without Milly p1 + Exposing Some Secrets p1 -
Chapter 10 -

ARIZONA ROBBINS'S POV:
Milly has just left the hospital to go home and I miss her already. I think I'm actually starting to develop a crush on her but I feel like I should get to know her better first.

Anyways I go back to the cafeteria and sit down and Calliope comes to join me and we chat and then so does April, Jo, Alex, Meredith, Derek and Amelia. We all start talking about lots of different things.

AS- "hey so what do you all think of the new Resident"
MG- "are you on about Milly? I met her on her first day and she was looking a little lost and so I went up to her to ask if she was ok and she asked to see the chief. Is that who your on about"
AS- "yes that's who I'm on about. Callie and Arizona look like there both getting close with her"
CT- "yes well we are both definitely close with her right Arizona"
AR- "yes we are"
AS- "aww that's sweet. So what do you think of her?"
CT- "she's so lovely and beautiful and kind and pretty and hot. Literally she's amazing"
DS- "oooo someone has a crush on the new Resident"
CT- "what no I do not"
DS- "I think you do"
CT- "no I don't. Anyways Amelia to answer your question she's a really nice person to be around"
AS- "I think she's very hot"
CT- "me too"
AR- "omg me too"
MG- "no offence Derek but she is really hot so I may steal her"
DS- "that's not fair but to be honest yes she is hot"

AS- " anyways before everyone starts arguing, where is she now?"
CT- "umm well..."
Alex K- "oh come on Torres, spit it out"

Everyone Else- "yea Torres come on tell us"

CT- "milly has 2 children and one of them is sick so she asked to go home today and so that's where she is"
April K- "omg wow I wasn't expecting that"
AR- "ik me and Calliope were shocked when we found out. I don't think she wants people to know about it at the moment though so just don't tell anyone else. Keep it between us lot ok"
JW- "ok, I'm very good at keeping secrets"
Alex K- "yea me too"
AR- "no your not Evil Spawn"
Alex K- "oh come on Arizona that's just mean"
AR- "but it's the truth"
Alex K- "mkay fine.
MG- "Alex, Arizona is right. You are quite bad at keeping secrets"
Alex K- "ok ok I'm sorry. I'll try and keep this one a secret"
CT- "ok good, thank you Alex.
April K- "so what are their names?"
AR- "ummm well..."
CT- "the son is called Oliver... and the daughter is called..."
AR and CT- "Brooke Elena"

Everyone- "WAIT WHAT"

AR and CT- "i know"

CALLIOPE TORRES'S POV:
After milly leaving, me and Arizona go back to the cafeteria and sit down on one of the big tables and chat between the two of us for a little bit about Sofia and other things and then April, Jo, Alex, Meredith, Derek and Amelia join us and then we all start talking about lots of different things.

AS- "hey so what do you all think of the new Resident"
MG- "are you on about Milly? I met her on her first day and she was looking a little lost and so I went up to her to ask if she was ok and she asked to see the chief. Is that who your on about"
AS- "yes that's who I'm on about. Callie and Arizona look like there both getting close with her"
CT- "yes well we are both definitely close with her right Arizona"
AR- "yes we are"
AS- "aww that's sweet. So what do you think of her?"
CT- "she's so lovely and beautiful and kind and pretty and hot. Literally she's amazing"
DS- "oooo someone has a crush on the new Resident"
CT- "what no I do not"
DS- "I think you do"
CT- "no I don't.

Actually now I'm thinking about it I do have a crush on milly, well I'm starting to.

I do think me and Arizona should have a chat with milly about how come her daughters name is Brooke Elena which is Arizona's and my middle name, but I'm not sure when we should since Brooke Elena is sick right now so milly should probably spend time with her to help her.