Chapter 13 ~ Unexpected Person Returned p2

Unexpected Person Returned p2 -
Chapter 13

CALLIOPE TORRES'S POV:
It's now the morning and I've woken up with a headache aka a hangover and I look over at my side and see a body on the floor with a blanket over them. I look to see who it is and realise that it's Arizona. Awww bless her she choose to sleep on the floor. I mean I wouldn't of minded if she slept right next to me but you know. I then look at my bed side table and see a note which says

"Good morning Calliope, you're probably hungover if you see this in the morning so here's some paracetamol and some water and I made you some pancakes. Love Zona :)"

Aww honestly that's so sweet. I can't believe she's done this for me. She's obviously been awake already. She's amazing. Ugh I miss her.

I wake up Arizona so that we can share the pancakes and then we eat together. After we've eaten we start getting ready to go and speak to Milly. I'm so nervous. I literally don't know what to do.

Me and Arizona get ready and then leave the house to go to Milly's. I really hope she's in.

MILLY'S POV:
I'm laying in bed and I hear the door ring. I know that Brooke Elena is up because she actually made me breakfast this morning which I'm very surprised about bearing in mind that I'm supposed to be looking after her but she's just looked after me but anyways I hear the door bell ring and
I shout down to Brooke and say
MW: "honey, someone's at the door, please can you go and get it. I'll be down in a second"
BEW: "yes mom"
MW: "thank you honey"

BROOKE ELENA'S POV:
I hear the doorbell ring just after coming down the stairs after giving my mom her breakfast. I then hear my mom shout down to me.
MW: "honey, someone's at the door, please can you go and get it. I'll be down in a second"
BEW: "yes mom"
MW: "thank you honey"

So I do as I'm told to, honestly I thought it would be our babysitter but my moms got the rest of the week off so I knew it wouldn't be her, so I open the door and I'm shocked at who I see looking straight at me.

ARIZONA ROBBINS'S POV:
We arrive at milly's place and it looks absolutely stunning from the outside, I bet it's even better on the inside. I can't wait to find out

I can tell that calliope is shiting herself and just so scared to tell milly that Ava is back and also that she kissed Ava or more like Ava kissed her. I put my hand over hers and say
AR- "calliope, listen it will be alright, we just need to be honest with milly because what if milly sees her first without us telling her, how do you think she will feel?"
CT- "ummm... she will feel hurt especially if she knew that we know, she will probably lock herself in the house and not come back to work"
AR- "exactly Calliope so we need to do this"
CT- "alright fine"

Calliope knocks the door and a little girl answers the door within a few seconds. She looks shocked when she sees us and I'm not sure why. I decide to introduce me and Callie.
AR- "hi, I'm Arizona Robbins and this is Callie Torres, we work with your mom and we were hoping that this is her house. Is your moms name Milly"
BEW- "ummm hi, yes, yes my moms name is Milly. You have the correct house"
CT- "haha that's good then. Well ummm is you mom at home by any chance"
BEW- "yes my moms upstairs, she said for me to answer the door and she will be down in a minute"
AR- "ok thank you"

The next minute I hear milly shout down to who I'm guessing is her daughter.

MW- "Brooke, who's at the door?"
BEW- "oh it's umm Arizona and Callie"
MW- "oh really. Let them in and take them into the lounge and tell them I'll be down in a second"
BEW- "ok mom. Arizona, Callie, my mom said you can come in"
AR- "thank you, so what's your name"
BEW- "my name is Brooke Elena, Brooke Elena Wright"
CT- "oh that is a lovely name, do you have any other siblings Brooke"
BEW- "yes I have a brother who's name is Oliver Wright"
AR- "Oh cool. How old are you both"
BEW- "We are both 12 years old"
CT- "oh really, that's cool, we would love for you to meet our daughter, her names Sofia and she will love you and your brother"
BEW- "omg yes yes I would love to meet her"
CT- "then we will start planning it and I'll ask your mom about it"
MW- "ask me what"
BEW- "mom"

Brooke gives Milly a hug.

MW- "hey Brooke, and hi Callie and Arizona, what are you both doing here"
BEW- "hi mom"
CT- "hi Milly, we're here because we wanted to check up on you and also because we need to talk to you about something"
MW- "oh okay, Brooke would you go and see if Oli is awake please and make sure that you've made your bed please"
BEW- "yes mom, bye Arizona, bye Callie"
AR- "bye Brooke"

MILLY'S POV:
I'm so confused as to why Arizona and Callie are here but I quickly get ready and go downstairs. I hear them talking about asking me something so to let them know I'm in the room I say
MW- "ask me what"

Brooke then runs over to me and hugs me while shouting "Mom", I obviously hug her back and then pull away slightly.
MW- "hey Brooke, and hi Callie and Arizona, what are you both doing here"
BEW- "hi mom"
CT- "hi Milly, we're here because we wanted to check up on you and also because we need to talk to you about something"
MW- "oh okay, Brooke would you go and see if Oli is awake please and make sure that you've made your beds"
BEW- "yes mom, bye Arizona, bye Callie"
AR- "bye Brooke"
BEW- "bye"

Brooke leaves the room

MW- "so umm what is is that you wanted to talk to me about"
CT- "you know how you told me about you know who"
MW- "who are you on about"
CT- "Ava"
MW- "oh ummm yeah, but please let's not talk about her"
AR- "I'm sorry milly but we are going to have to talk about her"
MW- "what why what has she done now, please don't tell me she's got another victim, please don't tell me it's you 2"
CT- "I'm sorry milly but she's back, she works at Moe's"
MW- "what no no this can't be happening, how, how do you know this"
AR- "we saw her last night when me and Callie went for drinks"
MW- "what omg no, I can't see her, she can't see me"
CT- "there's more..."
MW- "what what is it"
CT- "ummmm"
MW- "Callie just, just tell me I can take it"
CT- "she umm she kissed me"
MW- "WHAT, NO, GET OUT, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"
CT- "milly listen"
MW- "NO CALLIE IM NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU, GET OUT. YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE DID TO ME AND YOU GO AND KISS HER"
CT- "she was the one that kissed me"
MW- " I DON'T CARE, JUST GET OUT NOW"
AR- "milly look I get that this hurts you but it wasn't callies fault, I saw part of it happen and I know that it was Ava that kissed Callie"
MW- "I DON'T CARE WHO'S FAULT IT WAS BOTH OF YOU GET OUT"

I immediately run upstairs and go into my room, slam the door and burst into tears. All I could think about was "why me", "why is she back and what for"