Chapter 4 ~ On Call Room p2 + Milly Meeting Sofia

On Call Room p2 + Milly Meeting Sofia-
Chapter 4-

CALLIOPE TORRES'S POV:
While I was cuddling Milly in my arms I could feel her heart racing but also it calming down too. I let her lean on my shoulders and her face was on my neck. I could feel her breathe on my neck and it gave me goosebumps all down my spine. I even got butterflies in my stomach and I haven't had them since Arizona. This is all new to me. I do sometimes get them when I'm still around Arizona but ever since I met Milly this morning I've also had butterflies too. She was still kinda crying and so the tears were running down my neck and onto my scrubs.

After a few minutes of letting her tears fall and her calming down she lifted her head up and looked into my eyes. I looked at her too and looked into her eyes, she was blushing and smirking and smiling too. This made me blush and bite my lip. She probably did see because it was obvious because we were both looking at each other. I kept on staring into her eyes and then moving to her lips and back to her eyes and she was doing the same with me. I think we both wanted the same thing and we both wanted each other. I think we both wanted to kiss but we were both scared about who was gonna make the first move. I was just about to lean in to kiss Milly when Arizona messaged me so obviously my phone went off so I had to grab my phone so I could read the message and reply. She said.

AR- Hey Calliope, I was just wondering if you and Milly have now finished your shifts. I phoned the chief and he said that your surgery had finished and that was yours and Milly's last one today and that all you need to do is do some post ops. He did say that he could get someone else to do them for you both so I told him that if that was ok and he said yes so you can leave now and come back to mine for that games night if your both still up for it.
CT- Hey Arizona, oh really thanks for phoning in and for letting me know. Me and Milly are just leaving the hospital now. We will be with you in a bit
AR- okay yay. See you both in a bit. Sofia is excited to see you and to meet Milly.
CT- aww I'm glad she is. I'm excited too.
AR- yeah me too.

Why did Arizona have to text me when I was about to kiss Milly? Seriously my ex wife texts me when I'm trying to kiss someone who is extremely beautiful. Ugh. Maybe next time.

I tell milly that it was Arizona and that we can leave the hospital now and get someone else to cover our post ops. She gives me a nod to tell me that we can leave so we get up off the floor in the corner of the on call room and walk towards the door and as I reach for the door Milly does too and our hands touch and we look up at each other with love and lust in our eyes. Well my eyes and I felt electricity go through me. It felt amazing. I managed to slowly let go of milly's hand and then she opens the door and lets me go first.

MILLY'S POV:
While Cal was cuddling me in her arms my heart was racing but also it was calming down too. I really wanted to lean on her and so she let me lean on her shoulders and my face was on her neck. I could feel her getting goosebumps because of the way I had my face so close to her neck. Sadly I was still kinda crying and so the tears were running down her neck and onto her scrubs. I felt bad.

After I had stopped crying and calmed down I lifted my head up off of her shoulders/neck and looked into her eyes. I was kinda hoping that she would look back into mine but I was also kinda hoping she wouldn't but guess what she did look. This made me blush massively and I couldn't hide it now. I was smirking and smiling at the same time too. I kept looking down at her lips so I went from looking at her eyes and then to her lips and then back up. I even looked at her neck and wished I could give her a hickey. As I was looking at her I noticed that she was blushing too and she bit her lip to hold everything in. She was also looking at my lips too. This is a massive turn on for me so I also kinda felt my underwear getting wet. I think we both wanted the same thing and we both wanted each other. I think we both wanted to kiss but we were both scared about who was gonna make the first move. Cal was just about to lean in to kiss me when someone messaged Callie so obviously her phone went off so she got her phone out of her pocket and grab it so she could read the message and reply. Way to ruin the mood. I'm trying to kiss someone who is extremely beautiful. Ugh. Maybe next time I'll get the chance to.