Chapter 11 ~ Working Without Milly p2 + Exposing Some Secrets p2

Working Without Milly p2 + Exposing Some Secrets p2 -
Chapter 11 -

CALLIOPE TORRES'S POV:
Ok I'm about to say something that I haven't told anyone. I try to hide it but I just need to say it so here goes. Yes I still love Arizona but ever since I met Milly I literally can't stop thinking about her. The day I saw milly when the chief wanted her to work with me I instantly liked her. It felt like love at first sight. But, am I really ready to move on from Arizona? When the time is right and I do know for sure that I love Milly in that way then yes I will tell her.

Anyways that conversation with everyone sat on the table at work was a little awkward. We spoke about so many things, like everyone's relationship and what milly is like and a few patients that have been in hospital for a while and we also spoke about Lexie and Mark which was hard to talk about, all of us started crying so we just changed the conversation because we didn't want to draw attention to us.

ARIZONA ROBBINS'S POV:
So that conversation with everyone sat on the table at work was a little awkward. We spoke about so many things, like everyone's relationship and what milly is like mainly because Amelia asked everyone about her. We also talked about a few patients that have been in hospital for a while and we spoke about Lexie and Mark which was hard to talk about, all of us started crying so we just changed the conversation because we didn't want to draw attention to us.

It's a few hours later and now I'm about to go into a surgery. I have 1 surgery today which is meant to be with milly and calliope but Milly isn't in so it will just be with Calliope. I'm excited to do this surgery. It's a hard one but we've all spent a lot of time working on it so it should be good.

I just got out of the surgery and it went very well. Calliope did a really good job on it and so did everyone else. The patient is now in the resting, he's woken up which is good. It probably only took him about an hour to wake up.

CALLIOPE TORRES'S POV:

7️⃣ hours later:

7 hours have now gone by, I've done 2 short surgeries which probably took 2-3 hours each. Me and Arizona had to do a surgery together so that was nice to get to work with her. It was actually on one of mine and Milly's patients but obviously milly isn't in right now. It wasn't that bad without milly, it was meant to be Milly's, Arizona's and my surgery so realistically we just lost one person which was milly but it all went good so that's a positive.

An hour later and he's now awake. I went home because Hunt said I could have the rest of the day off since I've got no more surgery's and someone else can do my post ops. I'm probably just going to go to Moe's. It's the gay bar down the road from the hospital. It's actually opposite Joe's which is quite cool to be honest. I think Arizona said that she might come too which is nice. I really do miss her. I think Sofia is going to be with "Auntie Mer" for the night so that's why I want to go out and that's why Arizona might be able to come with me.

ARIZONA ROBBINS'S POV:
I've had a very long week and so I've decided that I'm going to go to Moe's. Calliope actually invited me to go with her and I was debating it because I think I'm supposed to have Sofia tonight but Meredith said she will look after sofia for us and I'm so thankful because I could do with a night out. Let's hope it's a good night.