Chapter 5 ~ Games Night

Games Night-
Chapter 5-

MILLY'S POV:
I come back down the stairs after putting Sofia to bed, I helped her put all of her toys away and it actually made her very very tired and so she got into her bed, I tucked her in and she fell asleep in my arms. She must have been exhausted. At least I made her and helped her tidy her room.

As I was just outside the living room/lounge I heard Arizona and Callie talking, it kinda sounded like they were talking about someone. They both said that she is really beautiful,sexy, stunning and gorgeous and lots more. I wonder who they were talking about.

I walked into the room and told them that Sofia is now in bed and she's was a really good girl. Ari and Cal both thanked me for putting her to bed, they both really appreciated it and it kinda gave them an opportunity to talk about stuff.

CALLIOPE TORRES'S AND ARIZONA ROBBINS'S POV:
While Milly was putting Sofia to bed we both thought it would be a good opportunity to speak to each other. We just talked about the past and how we could of made it better, we talked about the future, we talked about work and we also talked about Milly.

We both agreed that Milly is really beautiful,sexy, stunning and gorgeous and lots more. We also said that it was really nice of her to put Sofia to bed, it kinda gave the 2 of us a little break from putting her to bed since some days she can get quite moody and I think she is today so it looks like Milly will have to deal with that. We do feel really bad tho.

She walked into the room and told us that Sofia is now in bed and she's was a really good girl. We both thanked Milly for putting her to bed and told her that we really appreciate it.

MILLY'S POV:
Anyways Arizona asked whether I wanted a drink of anything and I said I wanted a Raspberry Vodka and Lemonade which they did have because it was one of Arizona's favourite drinks other than Tequila. She got me a drink and got Callie one too and one for herself. She walked us into the living room/lounge and that's when the fun and games begin.

MW- "what games do you want to play?"
AR- "truth or dare"
CT- "would you rather"
MW- "ooo ok I love both of those games, what if we play one of them and then play the other one after"
AR and CT- "yeah sounds good"
MW- "okay good. Which on first"
AR- "let's go with would you rather"
MW- "Okay great. Who wants to start"
CT- "you can start milly"

MW- "okay sure. Would you rather date a good friend or someone you've just met?"
AR- "ooo that's a good one, definitely someone I've just met, since I did already do that. what about you Calliope?"
CT- "same I would go with someone I've just met since I've already done that too. what about you Mils?"
MW- "yep I agree with you both. Okay who's next"
AR- "Calliope you can go"
CT- "okay. Would you rather hook up with a resident or hook up with an intern and that's at the hospital? This one is only for me and Arizona tho, sorry Milly"
MW- "it's ok no worries"
AR- "I would have to say a resident, since I'm an attending it would be better to go for a resident"
CT- "yep I agree, I would go for a resident too"

Omfg what if they want to hook up with me. I'm a resident.

MW- "okay. Ari your go"
AR- "would you rather say your ex's name during sex or your partners best friends name?"
CT- "ex's since I'm single but then it means I'll be screaming your name Arizona"
AR- "ex's since I'm single too which means I'll be screaming your name Calliope"

We all laugh at the fact that Callie and Arizona said they would rather scream each other's name.

AR- "okay Milly what about you"
MW- "well I'm single too but I would definitely not scream my ex's name and Callie kinda knows why so I can't really do either because I don't have a partner"
CT- "ok that's understandable. Since you can't do both then you will have to take a shot of Raspberry vodka for a forfeit"
MW- "ok fine by me"