𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐈𝐬...

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲

||𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬||

"Isaiah!" I shouted running after him. He kept giggling running around the glass table.

I stopped, tossing my head back and letting out a groan. I finally look down once I heard his giggle seeing he was standing in front of me. A huge devious smile on his face while he stood there completely naked.

"Isaiah Keanu Simmons, can you please put your diaper on, so you can just chill." I said and all he did was stare at me. We stared at each other like two dummies.

"Isaiah..."

"No." He finally answered before running away.

"Ugh, I'm finna beat ya little ass." I muttered just as someone knocked on the door. I toss the diaper on the couch then walked to the door. I look through the peephole seeing who it was before I opened it.

"Well shit, I haven't seen you a month of Sundays. I thought you was dead or something." I joked, stepping to the side and letting him inside.

"I'm not dead and if I was your a bad friend since you didn't show up to my funeral." He remarked, I nodded my head chuckling a little.

"You right, but it's good to see you Mir." I dapped him up.

"Good to see you too, O. Where little man at?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Man, ion even know, his little ass somewhere. Isaiah!" I shouted his name and he ended up popping his head from behind the couch.

Amir started laughing and I just shook my head, walking over to him. He tried to run, but I grabbed him just in time and picked him up.

"I see Brielle and Kaya aren't the only ones that like running around naked." Amir said, sitting on the couch. I scoffed sitting down as well and laying Isaiah on my legs. I grabbed his diaper and put it on as he fought me.

"Seem like you struggling there, O."

"Shut the fuck up." I retorted, finally getting Isaiah diaper on. I pushed him off me making him fall on the floor. He didn't even cry just popped up quickly like it was nothing.

"Fuck." He said and I smack my lips.

"Bro, don't say that cause ya mom gonna kill me." I told him, he started laughing before running away.