𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐨, 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐉

||𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭||

The sound of the waves were heard as the two of them stare at each other. They sat on the sand that was rough, listening to the waves and smelling the nice air that had a minty scent to it. They were having a small moment that he wanted to last forever, but she knew that it wasn't. It was his time and she was about to break the news to him. Before she could speak, Onest spoke first.

"I think I made a decision." he began, staring at Lia directly in her light brown eyes. The same eyes he looked into the first time they met at the diner. The same eyes that he seen cry, filled with anger and sadness day by day. These were the same eyes he looked into and poured his heart out to at the aisle in Costa Rica.

The eyes he wanted to see for the rest of his life. He didn't want to leave, he couldn't leave.

"And what's your decision?" Lia asked him, curiously.

"I'm not leaving." he answered and she raise her brow at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not leaving here. I came to a realization that I'm fine with dying if that means staying here with you. I want to be here with you." he clarified, Lia shook her head standing up.

Onest doing the same then reaching for her left hand. "Lia, listen..."

"No." she cut him off, snatching her hand away from him. "Onest, no." she told him more serious than ever. Onest stare at her, seeing the disapproval in her face.

"Babe...I have to. It's been a week and I haven't woken up since. It's my time and I don't mind that at all. I want to be here with you baby." he said, grabbing both of her hands and rubbing them with his thumbs.

Lia shook her head, staring at him. "Onest, you can't." she told him. "You really can't stay here."

"But, I want to."

"But, you don't need to." she clarified, shaking her head again. Onest stare at her, biting the inside of his lip. He really wanted to stay here since he had a feeling he was already gone. He had been in a coma for a week and a few days and it didn't feel like he was awaking any time soon, but he was wrong.

He was waking up right now.

Lia stepped closer to him, touching his face with her hands. Onest smiled to himself at her touch, he always loved when she touched him because it would calm him. Her smooth hands caressing his skin felt amazing to him. That's all he wanted was to be with her, so why didn't she want him to stay? Pressing her forehead against his, they both shut their eyes, embracing each other.